Emanuele Giaccherini (7 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Melo was also much worse at times. Plus, it probably has to do with his mental instability like making public comments about how much shit his teammates are.

Aquilani isn't here now either.
He was still performing much better. Anyway, I wasn't really one of Melo's biggest fans but in terms of how he performed he shouldn't have been sent away to make way for the new midfield.

Aquilani was never our player, and when we agreed with Pirlo, he wasn't needed.

Not talking about the coaches, talking about who the management kept and didn't keep.

Buy on AliExpress.com

frick

Apr 4, 2010
He has a point though. Guys like Pepe, Marchisio and Iaquinta sucked for a long time but they kept on getting chances while players like Melo, Krasic and Diego got sent the fuck away pretty damn fast.

But, don't act surprised here Cronios. They haven't hidden the fact that they prefer homegrown, Italian, talent. Its something that we've seen for many years in Juventus. And for me, as long as they bring us Italians that are worth it, I have no problems with at all. As long as there ain't no bias when comparing an Italian and non-Italian, I'm good.
Pepe almost shipped off to Zenit, Marchisio didn't suck, and Iaquinta actually played good in his first couple of years in Juve before riddled with injuries.
Krasic had been off for almost a year now and the last time I check Marotta and Conte still trust him judging from their tone.
Melo's problems probably personal.
Not to mention even Giovinco almost on his way to Parma now although it's possible that he'll be back.

For God's sake we bought Vidal, Lichsteiner, and Vucinic; all now are undisputed starters this season.
It's true though that we must prioritize home grown players, nothing wrong with that.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
I love all this stick Iaquinta gets, when for 3 seasons or so he was banging in a few goals and saving our asses on a few occasions. Some people here have a selective memory.

Finally, someone posts this :tup:
Iaquinta was never a world beater, but he was always a reliable player.Especially in our seasons with Ranieri.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
He has a point though. Guys like Pepe, Marchisio and Iaquinta sucked for a long time but they kept on getting chances while players like Melo, Krasic and Diego got sent the fuck away pretty damn fast.

But, don't act surprised here Cronios. They haven't hidden the fact that they prefer homegrown, Italian, talent. Its something that we've seen for many years in Juventus.
My point exactly!

And for me, as long as they bring us Italians that are worth it, I have no problems with at all. As long as there ain't no bias when comparing an Italian and non-Italian, I'm good.
I wouldnt mind that either, but since Italy has a deficit of talents lately, on some certain sectors (Mostly LM, LB, CB.)
We should make some exceptions there and look abroad.
Esp after we have tried so much with the available options (Criscito, DC, Molinaro, Grosso, Bonucci, Legro, Motta, Giovinco etc)

When the talents are so rare, our options are too, the remaining few are reserved for the 2 Milano clubs (Santon, Ballo, Cassano, Ranocchia)
And we are left with mediocrities like Bonucci and DC, expecting them to be Cannas and Zambros like before, in an age when talent in the defense was plentyful and the best were really smth of international value, not Bonnucis...

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Pepe almost shipped off to Zenit, Marchisio didn't suck, and Iaquinta actually played good in his first couple of years in Juve before riddled with injuries.
Krasic had been off for almost a year now and the last time I check Marotta and Conte still trust him judging from their tone.
Melo's problems probably personal.
Not to mention even Giovinco almost on his way to Parma now although it's possible that he'll be back.

For God's sake we bought Vidal, Lichsteiner, and Vucinic; all now are undisputed starters this season.
It's true though that we must prioritize home grown players, nothing wrong with that.
BS!!
Iaq was a compromise, from our very first season back in serie A and he was brought to replace the non Italian Treze, but sucked so much that made us invest 25mil on a half bred Italian (Amauri)
The ones with a sound opinion saw him for what he is, since day one, an expensive an unreliable sub.
Our management confirmed their intentions when they have signed Toni for the very same reasons!!

Melo was far more effective and won far more MoM games than Marchisio, but he was never appriciated, only because he wasnt Italian.
He admitted that openly and discussed about it, long before the season was over.
He did not have personal problems, Juventus made those problems for him.

Krasic came after a straight season, and despite the fact he was the most tired player, he really signed when he was new and had the support of the new toy.
For the second part of the season ,our whole team colapsed and he was far too exausted to make the difference by himself.
However our geniouses back there and then, made the choice to discard him. The only reason we hold him, was because the situation was unclear over our formation/ needs and Pepe convincing Conte that we would rather have a RM, instead of a trident.

Conte made it clear that he was ordered to make a competitive team based on Italian players.
Considering our realistic choices, he prolly considered Pepe as the best we can do atm and kept him.
This was the reason after such a disastrous year Pepe had last year (far worse than Krasic and Melo had)

Pepe, Marchisio did not only took a second chance, but a reassurance that they have the support of the coach and the board.
They were given valuable time, when the team was building up its new scheme and improved teamwork.
Whilst on the other hand Melo, was shown the door without a chance and Krasic was practically over, before the season started.
We all new that, despite the murky situation, the press has created, for the obvious reasons.
Krasic is still here though.
He was as gone as Melo and he knew that, that surely had an impact on his performances and also the fact that Conte did not use at all at the first months, really removed any kind of hope and doubt, for his future...
Thats why his agend was so calm yesterday, Melo was socked, tried to bounce back, but despite his heroic performances, he was shown the door and thats why he was surprised and reacted as he did...

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
He was giving balls away left and right. Finishing was horrid. Bad decision making. I don't wanna see him again. Serie B player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)