Emanuele Giaccherini (6 Viewers)

OP
Ahmed

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,269
    Juventino[RUS];3404718 said:
    Zuliani has stolen my idea with 'inho and now he's sayin' "Giaccherinho" :shifty:
    I am 10000000% sure I said that before you.

In any case Mister is the one who made it famous, you're a nobody.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    I really don't like this player. Opponents literally push him out of their way. Some even called him a great dribbler because of that Coppa match.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    He wasn't impressive when he came on, although his team mates were too far away from him as the game was in pieces by then, all over the place. If the Bologna game wasn't so recent he should have started and then made way for Esti, him coming on just weakened our left side defensively when Roma were getting their best spell of possession. He offers next to nothing defensively.

OP
    Ahmed

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,272
    don't agree JJ, he has shown in the past that he will work his socks off on the left flank.

but yes he was not as good as I was hoping, as you said we were all over the place near the end.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    so to balance our system, conte seems to prefer a creative and a working player on the wing.

i liked giac alot better then pepe today tbh

as long as vucinic is injured, we should stick to giac and esti or elia imo

but if he plays, we kinda need quag to connect, as he giac is technically limited, and it showed the last 20 mins today

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    don't agree JJ, he has shown in the past that he will work his socks off on the left flank.

but yes he was not as good as I was hoping, as you said we were all over the place near the end.
    problem was that he recuperated so much, and then lost it in a bad pass.

he needs someone to connect to

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007

Working isn't a problem, but he's so sleight that he doesn't act as any kind of barrier.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)