Emanuele Giaccherini (2 Viewers)

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
:lol: have you never seen Giaccherini run? he may not be usain bolt but i doubt shaqiri is that much quicker than giacch if at all.
Nevermind, you'll never get what I meant. Mainly because you don't even know well one of the players in the comparision. I bet you just saw the United game from Shaqiri and decided to make that comment. First you decided to deturpate my words, then you decided to talk about pace (where Shaqiri is still better, I rest my case) when the physical side of a player that I referred to is a group of characteristics where pace is included and shouldn't be judged alone.

And I find it really funny because I was the closest thing of agreeing with you in that topic, when the others told you to fuck off right away. You just can't realise that. :lol:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Nevermind, you'll never get what I meant. Mainly because you don't even know well one of the players in the comparision. I bet you just saw the United game from Shaqiri and decided to make that comment. First you decided to deturpate my words, then you decided to talk about pace (where Shaqiri is still better, I rest my case) when the physical side of a player that I referred to is a group of characteristics where pace is included and shouldn't be judged alone.

And I find it really funny because I was the closest thing of agreeing with you in that topic, when the others told you to fuck off right away. You just can't realise that. :lol:
i was watching shaqiri whilst you were still being breast fed milk by your own mother, so don't try and make assumptions based on nothing but delusion

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Because he's a subpar footballer and there is no room for him in a club like Juventus. Every time he has a mildly good game people go nuts about it. He runs, thats it. He needs 4 touches on the ball and a few seconds of space to look up before making a worthwhile pass up the field.
Every thing you write about this team is the exact opposite of what I write.

One of us needs glasses :D
Yes, yes you do :)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Because he's a subpar footballer and there is no room for him in a club like Juventus. Every time he has a mildly good game people go nuts about it. He runs, thats it. He needs 4 touches on the ball and a few seconds of space to look up before making a worthwhile pass up the field.
For a second there I thought you were talking about Krasic. :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)