Emanuele Giaccherini (13 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
:lol:

I find it amusing that he claims our mgmt is all about Italian mediocre players like Giach, while Giaccherini said just couple of days ago that Conte wanted him here and that's why he is determined to do well.
You must be confused or naive to believe whatever our employes say for the press...
This is not the first time they said such a thing, nut history have proven that our board has hired Italian transfer managers and coaches, exactly for this very reason. And such mediocre players have given more chances, than lets say the Krasic ones.
Or their last-year-Marchisio likes of seasons were easily forgotten and were worthy of a second Pepe-like chance, whilst a Melo-like season didnt...

The double standards were and are there, for everyone to see. You may choose to ingore them, but it doesnt matter they arent.
And even if you cant, for any reason, just watch our recent history and you will understand.

If all this sounds too difficult for you to comprehend, i ll keep it simple, Giaccherini, is still a mediocre Italian player,
such players are still favored in front of foreigners of better value.
The Ital-Juve project remains a priority and is a part of Conte's contract with our club...

Absolutely nothing has changed with the above mentioned comment for the press!

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
He has a point though. Guys like Pepe, Marchisio and Iaquinta sucked for a long time but they kept on getting chances while players like Melo, Krasic and Diego got sent the fuck away pretty damn fast.

But, don't act surprised here Cronios. They haven't hidden the fact that they prefer homegrown, Italian, talent. Its something that we've seen for many years in Juventus. And for me, as long as they bring us Italians that are worth it, I have no problems with at all. As long as there ain't no bias when comparing an Italian and non-Italian, I'm good.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Melo was also much worse at times. Plus, it probably has to do with his mental instability like making public comments about how much shit his teammates are.

Aquilani isn't here now either.

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011
He has a point though. Guys like Pepe, Marchisio and Iaquinta sucked for a long time but they kept on getting chances while players like Melo, Krasic and Diego got sent the fuck away pretty damn fast.

But, don't act surprised here Cronios. They haven't hidden the fact that they prefer homegrown, Italian, talent. Its something that we've seen for many years in Juventus. And for me, as long as they bring us Italians that are worth it, I have no problems with at all. As long as there ain't no bias when comparing an Italian and non-Italian, I'm good.
Different coach?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)