Emanuele Giaccherini (2 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
He played very well in defence when DC was subbed out.
True,

At one point Vidal was caught out of position only for Giach to sprint back and cover. That move alone probably explains why he was brought into a team with 10 men instead of Elia

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
True,

At one point Vidal was caught out of position only for Giach to sprint back and cover. That move alone probably explains why he was brought into a team with 10 men instead of Elia
you can play
4-3-2 with 10 men and not bring giacherinni but bring quag

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Problem is is though, last game and the game before that he was crap and nobody wanted him. Now that he has a few good minutes he's all of a sudden awesome. He'll probably start next game because of his display today and just go back to being his regular self and it'll be a completely different atmosphere in this thread. You can't count on players like him, lets just keep our expectations moderate and not ask for too much.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Problem is is though, last game and the game before that he was crap and nobody wanted him. Now that he has a few good minutes he's all of a sudden awesome. He'll probably start next game because of his display today and just go back to being his regular self and it'll be a completely different atmosphere in this thread. You can't count on players like him, lets just keep our expectations moderate and not ask for too much.
Who has said that he is awesome? Despite praising him for this game, I am pretty sure everyone here is aware of his limitations as a footballer.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
He played very well in defence when DC was subbed out.
I'm not trying to take that aspect away from Giacch, but what's the point in a winger playing good defense, when he's brought on to help us score a goal in a tied game?

Again, I don't hate the player, because he clearly tries his very best, but it's pretty obvious that he's just not good enough to be our first or even second choice winger.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Another player with no talent given a pass because of "high energy."

Look closely at his contribution. It was zilch. Flash, no substance. Not even real flashy at that.

May 22, 2007
Blatant nationalism and Ital-Juve project at its worst!
I told you that Giaccherini was an investment meant to have a prime role, a no one, mediocre at everything, decent at running, a more forward version of Molinaro, comes to haunt our season and compromise our chances.

Conte clearly has shown his intention by using him for the 3rd time in a raw, despite the huge number of option, such a huge roster gives him.
Giaccherini is an indispensable member of Conte's Ital-Juve, along with De Ceglie, Pepe and Marchisio.
It doesnt matter if we have more and better options, it doesnt matter if we play every 2-3 days.

These men will form the Italian core the Agneli have demanded!
So disgusting...
You're getting worse at this posting thing, you should give up this nonsense quickly.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Regardless of his todays performances, the decision to start for the 3rd consecutive time, over the other 2 options, in a midweek game and after 2 mediocre performances, is the one that shows Conte's intentions/instructions...

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I told you that Giaccherini was an investment meant to have a prime role, a no one, mediocre at everything, decent at running, a more forward version of Molinaro, comes to haunt our season and compromise our chances.

Conte clearly has shown his intention by using him for the 3rd time in a raw, despite the huge number of option, such a huge roster gives him.
Giaccherini is an indispensable member of Conte's Ital-Juve, along with De Ceglie, Pepe and Marchisio.
It doesnt matter if we have more and better options, it doesnt matter if we play every 2-3 days.

So disgusting...
I didn't realize Krasic was a naturalized Italian. (Let alone Vucinic.) How about that...

This is as pathetic as the Portugal NT fan base who argues incessantly whether the current NT coach favors players from Lisbon or Porto on a constant basis. :andyandbarcelona:

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011

So disgusting...
Dude did something happen to you as a child? WTF is wrong with you, relax man

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)