Emanuele Giaccherini (3 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Thats a strange reason though, I never see other teams using those excuses for their new foreign signings. Anyway, hopefully we'll get to see Vidal and Elia/Esti pretty damn soon.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
bye he is useless
elia>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>this guy
sorry guys but this guy can't go pass anyone
Elia should had come on for sure

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
is useless
i really can't believe this guy was signed by marotta
and I can't believe he has played like 210 minutes
and Elia played 0 minutes

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
is useless
i really can't believe this guy was signed by marotta
and I can't believe he has played like 210 minutes
and Elia played 0 minutes
You want Elia to play, we get it. Giaccherini did well when he came on, all over the pitch and did take players on. U mad?

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Did better than Krasic with his involvement in our attack. His lack of quality seems to be always letting him down.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
You want Elia to play, we get it. Giaccherini did well when he came on, all over the pitch and did take players on. U mad?
yes because i like our wingers to go pass there man and cuts inside or cross
not like giacherini who works hard everytime he was pushed away
you guys only pray him because he kept the ball inside one time and he stole the ball of a bologna
elia should had get a change today
we paid 11m for him to sit his ass on the bench

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Blatant nationalism and Ital-Juve project at its worst!
I told you that Giaccherini was an investment meant to have a prime role, a no one, mediocre at everything, decent at running, a more forward version of Molinaro, comes to haunt our season and compromise our chances.

Conte clearly has shown his intention by using him for the 3rd time in a raw, despite the huge number of option, such a huge roster gives him.
Giaccherini is an indispensable member of Conte's Ital-Juve, along with De Ceglie, Pepe and Marchisio.
It doesnt matter if we have more and better options, it doesnt matter if we play every 2-3 days.

These men will form the Italian core the Agneli have demanded!
So disgusting...

OP
Ahmed

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
  • Thread Starter #680
    Blatant nationalism and Ital-Juve project at its worst!
    I told you that Giaccherini was an investment meant to have a prime role, a no one, mediocre at everything, decent at running, a more forward version of Molinaro, comes to haunt our season and compromise our chances.

Conte clearly has shown his intention by using him for the 3rd time in a raw, despite the huge number of option, such a huge roster gives him.
    Giaccherini is an indispensable member of Conte's Ital-Juve, along with De Ceglie, Pepe and Marchisio.
    It doesnt matter if we have more and better options, it doesnt matter if we play every 2-3 days.

These men will form the Italian core the Agneli have demanded!
    So disgusting...
    lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)