Emanuele Giaccherini (12 Viewers)

Apr 15, 2006
Don't call Giaccherini a clown. He's a decent player. Without his pass to Vucinic today, we wouldn't have had a proper chance on goal.

As for Pepe, yeah, he's a clown who gets lucky.

@Albert: I thought it was Marchisio who passed to Giaccherini. That's what the commentator said.

Jun 13, 2007
He's not talented; he can't dribble past defenders, he can't cross, he can't shoot. I think he could be a useful squad player like Salihamidzic under no circumstances is it okay to start him over Krasic or Elia two games in a row when the latter players are fit and ready to play. We were lucky to win today with those two clowns on the wings.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
Yeah, really curious to see why he didn't do trickery or dribble past player. I remember vaguely he was such a threat against Juve last season, but I think it was because of Motta. :sergio:

It was Pepe's long pass that started that move to the goal, not Marchisio's.
I think Marchisio involved somehow to give the ball to Pepe, but I'll check into that later.

He's not talented; he can't dribble past defenders, he can't cross, he can't shoot.
He can put decent cross or pass, even with his left.

Apr 15, 2006
It was Pepe's long pass that started that move to the goal, not Marchisio's.
Ah. Well props to Pepe for getting a pass right.
He's not talented; he can't dribble past defenders, he can't cross, he can't shoot. I think he could be a useful squad player like Salihamidzic under no circumstances is it okay to start him over Krasic or Elia two games in a row when the latter players are fit and ready to play. We were lucky to win today with those two clowns on the wings.
Oh shut up!
His main repetitive move is to run up, turn and pass back. He failed every time he tried to dribble what kind of a winger is he?
A winger who's been told not to do what you expect him to do!

LEAVE GIACCHERINI ALONE! :cry:

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
Out of our 5 wingers, we started our first 2 games with the bottom 2 in terms of talent and managed to get 6 points, it will only get better when we start playing the 3 other wingers who are better (I hope)

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
As a person Giacch is first class as a player he is very hard working reliable in terms of finishing a game I believe but as a first 11 player hes not at that level that I expected him to be right now. Even the Juve today where we dont have a team anywhere close to pre 06 he seems out of his element. He wasnt on his usual left but against parma where the whole team was playing superbly well he lacked. I hope he proves me wrong because of what hes had to do to get to this point in his career but Conte needs to take a step back with him talk to him get him to relax play him 20 or so minutes and tell him to play his game. I dont know Giacch well so can you tell me what is giacch expected to do then? hes expected to attack cut in create chances and pressure and again create a mistake which in turn creates more chances. What is he not being asked to do?

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
Why was it bad? He helped out Lichtsteiner in defence, played a decent passing game, and was involved in our only goal with a great cross to Vucinic. What do you expect him to do? Score a hatrick like fuckin' Messi? :wth:
He is a winger, his primary job is to create. He does not do that with any competence at all, he can't dribble and always passed the ball back. He played a good game but he should have been a bit part player, not a starter when we have players like Elia that can actually dribble.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)