Emanuele Giaccherini (6 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I'm not denying that but I believe that a fully fit, and used appropriately, Krasic will prove to be a far better player.
is Conte raping Milos on the weekdays?

how is Krasic being used inappropriately.
I didn't say he was.
:howler:

All you need to do is give Krasic a straight shot towards the by-line. Anything other than that would be using him inappropriately. The guy is one dimensional, he might be effective in some games and I promise you his fans will come out saying "I told you so" but any team smart enough to mark Krasic, which is not hard at all, will neutralize our right side until Licht get's involved and some kind of chemistry forms OR we sign a more effective RM.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
krasic definitaley have confidence issues, I really don't believe he's a one dimentional player as many here are saying.

I've watched a handfull of games for him before he joined us here and he was really really great as a winger. Constantly raping fullbacks and creating chances for his teammates not just in Russia but even in Europe. We should give him some time he'll turn out all right.

Players tend to go through that period of unstability and difficulties (almost all of them). Didn't people say that "Nani" is crap in his first season with United and they even thought Modric won't make it in the EPL in his first season there (even memebers in this forum from what i remember).

He can't simply turn from a great winger to a poor one overnight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)