Emanuele Giaccherini (9 Viewers)

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
Krasic has only one play, one dribble, it fooled everyone for 2-3 months last season, I beg him to try something new or learn shooting, it gets pretty annoying now when he runs on the right and I know exactly how he'll lose tho ball to the left back :facepalm:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
youtube makes motta look good,there is no denying giac blew krasic outta the water this season
Yeah, so? I'm just showing Sheik that Milos is capable of playing good football as he showed in the first half of last season. No one is saying that he's playing on the same level this season so far.

And blow me.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
krasic right now has only the bigger name going for him not to be replaced by giaccherini or pepe (depends on who plays where). the opponent will be more "worried" if krasic starts than when giaccherini starts (just by the name) but in terms of who is more productive giaccherini and his crosses and moves are more sensible than what krasic offers, but thats not a bad thing. krasic will recover his form and with conte instilling some game plan into his mind the lack of brain is probably neglectable and not felt that much when he plays.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Giacc is a perfect 12 man. I dont think he can do the same impact from the first 45. I feel hes alot better coming in the game in the last 40-30minutes. His legs and his work rate are perfect for it. I just dont think hes a first 11 player but with that said he'd do better then Krasic atm but I do believe Krasic just needs to get his minutes in then he will start to perform.

Bakai

Sep 25, 2011
I like him. he always does something useful with ball. sometimes he makes good moves, sometimes he fools defenders, and he makes crosses unlike other our wingers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)