Eljero "I never said those things" Elia - Hamburg - Winger (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Huntelaars agent said today he wasn't contaced by Marotta, so cut the Huntelaar talking since he's not coming.

Elia would be a nice addion still.

Martinez - Elia for LW
Krasic - Pepe for RW

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Not a good player tbh, Our Adam Johnson is 100x times better than him.

Juve should look into getting Nani from the rags...
See Dzeko its now Man Shitty player , so please go from here .

Who need your opinion about Juventus players ??!! Soo Go and PLay with Dzeko :lol:

After Dzeko is gone i hope to use his money (35 mln E) on defenders : LB//RB (LB/Van Der Wiel)

My favourite LB was Kolarov , but now i wold not take him even for 5 mln E .

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Harsh. Ryan barely gets a chance to play that often on a consistent basis there in the first place, when he started against Aston Villa he scored if I remember.
I think Babel is one of the highest scoring bench players at Liverpool ever. If he had a bit of work rate in training he could've turned into something special.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Babel left Ajax too soon imo, he should've stayed there for a year or two, probably would've been better for his own devolopment/growth. I was shocked when 'Pool was offering that amount of money for just an unproven Ajax talent, atm all that bench sitting isn't helping his career

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
doesn't it say something if only Wigan have reacted on the given green light for his departure this January? I'm not an expert and whenever I've seen him he's a good player, a showpony, but a good showpony, a player that has balanced it with efficiency and showpony-ish. When the intrested parties are that limited, I would like think he isn't that good imo.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
So the only team who wants Elia is Wigan? And even they want him only on loan?

Why is that?

My instincts were screaming "Inferior Quaresma" when I watched him for Holland, but the Dutch here obviously rate him high so I couldn't complain or argue them. But seeing that even for HSV he starts half the matches from the bench and now seeing that only Wigan wants him (on loan) I must ask questions :D

p.s: And why are HSV willing to sell him half season for 11m eur? (I suppose 11m is higher than how much they really value him).

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Yeah but the Dutch rate all their men highly so it's hard to know how good he is :D It just seems off that Hamburg are letting him go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)