Eljero Elia (5 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lol, giving up on Elia after 45 mins is beyond silly. Pepe is more accostumed/used to our set up, and has been decent, but if you just bought a new LW, then you give him the chances/trusts that he needs to get, if it doesnt work after a while, then thats that. But not after 45 mins in a shitty all around half :p

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Was not better or worse than Giaccherini. Distinctly average, but like the latter, still too early to judge.

At least his fan-boys will have quieted down now and stop criticizing Conte every time he doesn't start.

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
I would still start Elia.
I would too. He didn't look lazy out there and I don't think KRasic and Elia have enough width to both be successful in a 4-3-3. Conte godda get his head out of his arse and realize Claudio and Pirlo have to miss some games and have Elia be that supersub and occasionally play in the middle so his magical 4-2-4 can be played

Nedvěd

Didn't watch the game, but this boy needs time to settle. I'm not sure if he was the right signing for the club. He is very inconsistent, and his end product is poor. Got pace and trickery, but that's all what he has imo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)