Eljero Elia (4 Viewers)

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
He will do well if we play proper football. But this 4-4-2 bullshit leads me to believe he'll get isolated out on the wing and be forced to dribble opponents all the time. Just like Krasic.

At that point we could see his immaturity or frustration which would suck.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 4, 2007
Elijah withdrawal from Dutch: "At Juventus, thanks to Sneijder," "The Juventus management has a vision of bright future,"

MILAN, September 1, 2011
- Interview with the official Juventus Channel: "I know a lot of Juve, I know who has won everything. And 'the biggest club' s Italy " . Interview relaxation in Noordwijk, the withdrawal of the Dutch national team: "The Premier League was beginning my first choice, it is true, but I never said that ' Italy is not a viable option. It would become if there was something concrete and so it went. " In Holland many journalists were surprised, it was believed that Elijah Eljero for Arsenal. But here he is convinced Juventus: "I spoke with a little 'people and all they told me good things about Italian football. Wesley Sneijder told me that I would have liked. And 'enthusiastic about life in Italy , but he also spoke well of Juve " . This, then, a whole that convinces a friend to go to Juve. Oddities of the market. Gifts. The fact is that, after the blitz for medical tests on Tuesday afternoon, Elijah is back in Noordwijk happy environment that found in Turin. Andrea Agnelli arrival gave him a shirt Del Piero, more or less a piece of the treasure of the Crown. "I can not wait to play with Del Piero. I expect to learn a lot from him. I have seen recently in Turin, but I have seen the greatness of Juventus with my own eyes. I saw how big and how much will want to be in the future. They lived hard times after the scandal of football, but there is a new leadership with a vision of bright future. " So, Elijah is excited and can not wait to celebrate tomorrow against San Marino on first place in the FIFA rankings his country and the change of shirt that has shaken his last days. The rest, ie the tactics, not on his mind. "Earl wants to play me on the wings, where Juve does not have many options. The club and the coach wanted to build a new mix of students and experienced players like Buffon, Pirlo and Del Piero. I hope to show what I can do " . Source: La Gazzetta dello Sport (article by Alessandra Bocci)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I'm surprised an Inter player spoke well of Juve lool. Anyways I'm happy that Juve has a black player (hopefully a good one) and I hope Elia proves himself and becomes a great player.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
He will do well if we play proper football. But this 4-4-2 bullshit leads me to believe he'll get isolated out on the wing and be forced to dribble opponents all the time. Just like Krasic.

At that point we could see his immaturity or frustration which would suck.
Its a bit early to judge whether this 4-4-2 is a failure. The only reason everyone hates the 4-4-2 is because Man U and Barca use the 4-3-3 but their squads are 100 times better than ours.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Sneijder told Elia to join Juve

Wesley Sneijder advised Eljero Elia to accept a switch to Juventus this summer, the winger has revealed.

The left-midfielder completed his €9m transfer from Hamburg this week after discussing the matter with the Inter ace.

“I spoke with a lot of people and everyone said positive things about Italian football,” Elia stated to La Gazzetta dello Sport.

“Sneijder told me that I’d really like it over here,” continued the Dutch international

“He’s really enthusiastic about life in Italy, but he also spoke well about Juventus as a club.”

Elia, who was linked with the Old Lady last summer, was also keen to begin his new Bianconeri adventure.

“I can’t wait to play alongside Alex Del Piero,” he noted.

http://www.football-italia.net/sep1i.html

--

I've always had a hard-on for Sneider :D

escobaro

Sep 1, 2011
Sneijder told Elia to join Juve

Wesley Sneijder advised Eljero Elia to accept a switch to Juventus this summer, the winger has revealed.

The left-midfielder completed his €9m transfer from Hamburg this week after discussing the matter with the Inter ace.

“I spoke with a lot of people and everyone said positive things about Italian football,” Elia stated to La Gazzetta dello Sport.

“Sneijder told me that I’d really like it over here,” continued the Dutch international

“He’s really enthusiastic about life in Italy, but he also spoke well about Juventus as a club.”

Elia, who was linked with the Old Lady last summer, was also keen to begin his new Bianconeri adventure.

I can’t wait to play alongside Alex Del Piero,” he noted.

http://www.football-italia.net/sep1i.html
When he's nearly 40, lol. 10 or 8 years ago, yes understandable. Why not ad Zidane and Baggio?

May 22, 2007
thats not true, he knows Italian but he is not confident enough to speak in public, and Juve have Italian classes after training for the non speakers
I can understand the TV interviews. On the pitch he barely communicates with teammates, only Brazzo extensively because of no language barriers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)