Eljero Elia (2 Viewers)

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008

Juventus announces that it has finalized the agreement with the German company Hamburger Sport-Verein eV for the outright purchase of the right of the player to Dutch Eljero Elia. The contract provides for a consideration of € 9,000,000 payable in three installments: € 4 million to be paid upon issuance of the Transfer International, € 2.5 million on January 31, 2012 and € 2.5 million on January 31, 2013.

The purchase value will increase by a further € 1 million to the achievement of certain sports during the contract period.

Juventus have signed a contract player with the same performance sport four years.

Apr 15, 2006

Juventus announces that it has finalized the agreement with the German company Hamburger Sport-Verein eV for the outright purchase of the right of the player to Dutch Eljero Elia. The contract provides for a consideration of € 9,000,000 payable in three installments: € 4 million to be paid upon issuance of the Transfer International, € 2.5 million on January 31, 2012 and € 2.5 million on January 31, 2013.

The purchase value will increase by a further € 1 million to the achievement of certain sports during the contract period.

Juventus have signed a contract player with the same performance sport four years.
Sweet. Welcome Eljero!

adriano_c

May 26, 2009

Wonder how much of this transfer fee we can recoup next summer...

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
Jul 5, 2011
"The trophy cabinet tells it all: 29 league titles, nine times the Coppa Italia, two Champions Leagues, one European Cup II, three UEFA Cups and two World Cups. Need I say more? "

he said 29..

I love him

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Not thrilled about this transfer if I'm honest, don't like that we've chosen a bench warmer to strengthen the left flank which has been so lacking in quality for some time now (Neddy :cry:). Hopefully he can prove me wrong though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)