Eljero Elia (3 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
At least he didn't say anything about inspecting his teeth. :rndh:

You know some of these players have so many tattoos that I'm expecting Uefa to introduce a new regulation soon, banning tattoos, because they are competing with the advertising messages on the jerseys.
I hear everyone on Barca has a massive UNICEF tattoo across their chests now. It's for the good of football.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
I wish this kid the best of luck, but if he doesn't do as well as Juventini wish...yikes.

As for his alleged previous comment about Juventus no longer being considered a big club, I say where there's smoke there's fire. I'm sure if he didn't say something along these lines his agent would've at least attempted to save his own ass. I guess they thought everyone would just forget about it. :howler:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I hear everyone on Barca has a massive UNICEF tattoo across their chests now. It's for the good of football.
That is correct, but unfortunately the UNICEF tattoo is on the inside of the skin and the Qatar Foundation tattoo is on the outside, which makes it much more visible.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
That is correct, but unfortunately the UNICEF tattoo is on the inside of the skin and the Qatar Foundation tattoo is on the outside, which makes it much more visible.
The Unicef tatoo is is in the classic Tramp Stamp position, on the small of the back, just like on the shirt.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
The Unicef tatoo is is in the classic Tramp Stamp position, on the small of the back, just like on the shirt.
What amazes me is that noone has mentioned how the bluegrana combination is a terrible clash of colors. In software it's a fundamental fact that you never put a red button next to a blue button because the contrast is too big and it hurts the eyes.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
What amazes me is that noone has mentioned how the bluegrana combination is a terrible clash of colors. In software it's a fundamental fact that you never put a red button next to a blue button because the contrast is too big and it hurts the eyes.
Good point.

I hated it when Aberdeen had a blue sponsor on the front of our lovely red kit a few years ago.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)