Egypt: from 2011 demonstrations to today (4 Viewers)

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #4,002
    icemaη;4993298 said:
    Was it under his watch Mubarak got his sentence overturned and Morsi got the death sentence?
    Yes, and he gave the orders to evacuate Rabia Square which killed hundreds. And he was behind the trial of the massacre of Port Said Stadium where he said that victims died just because of gathering in big numbers and were not killed. He has a very very long list.
    icemaη;4993298 said:
    Anyone claimed responsibility yet?
    Not really. All statements so far are not convincing.
    icemaη;4993298 said:
    Pity what's happening to Egypt. Always wanted to visit the place.
    I've been there last year. My recommendation is that you have to delay the visit for years...

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
    Aug 27, 2008
    Yes, and he gave the orders to evacuate Rabia Square which killed hundreds. And he was behind the trial of the massacre of Port Said Stadium where he said that victims died just because of gathering in big numbers and were not killed. He has a very very long list.

Not really. All statements so far are not convincing.

I've been there last year. My recommendation is that you have to delay the visit for years...
    Especially with family, I'd never risk it.

Jul 2, 2006
    icemaη;4993298 said:
    Was it under his watch Mubarak got his sentence overturned and Morsi got the death sentence? Anyone claimed responsibility yet?
    Pity what's happening to Egypt. Always wanted to visit the place.
    Come Turkiye instead, it's same sea, opposite side.

going to visit his buddy ariel sharon then.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    I would definitely recommend Turkey. Beautiful country, great weather, amazing food, very nice people. I was there last year, and I thoroughly enjoyed it :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Come Turkiye instead, it's same sea, opposite side.

going to visit his buddy ariel sharon then.
    That name evokes such terrible memories. Horrible man that he was.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #4,006
    Turkey is the best country in the region for tourism right now. I've been there twice, but I still look forward to visiting it more.

Jul 2, 2006
    AbdelMossad Al Sisi's Egypt openly declares hostility against Muslims by replacing name of Rabaa square where 800 Muslims are slaughtered with name of assassinated executioner General Hisham Barakat. They could have rename it as Al Sisi-ul Jeweviyye as well while they are at it.

Jul 2, 2006
    I would not recommend Egypt. Some of the worst horrible abominations of mankind are in charge, they burn their own people alive, imagine what will they do to you. Besides of that, some terrible events might occur soon, such as frog invasion. You would hate to be there when it starts.

Jul 2, 2006
    but that was to save the jews, are you siding with israel?
    I don't know what religion do you follow but you don't seem to know much. It's not about races. It's about choices. Those Jews were the followers of Allah's Prophet Moses, they have nothing to do with satan worshipping zionists of this day. Though once they found themselves in safety, things have changed. That's another story.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    turkey is on the red sea now? @Iceman egypt is pretty safe and offers some of the nicest beaches out there with really nice diving, it's also pretty cheap and egyptians are really welcoming social people, would highly recommend it
    Lol man I've got to disagree with you on this one. Safer than before, ya, safe? Not really. That is also putting aside the regular power outages too. I wouldn't recommend anyone go to Cairo yet. Sharm al sheikh is a different story i hear.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    Lol man I've got to disagree with you on this one. Safer than before, ya, safe? Not really. That is also putting aside the regular power outages too. I wouldn't recommend anyone go to Cairo yet. Sharm al sheikh is a different story i hear.
    thats like saying i wouldnt recommend anyone go to chicago because of its south side, and i went to sharm area a year ago, didnt feel in danger at all, and egyptians>>>turks any days of the week :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)