Egypt: from 2011 demonstrations to today (7 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
As the Urdu saying goes: "Deen main dari hai, dari main deen nahi". Meaning growing a beard is part of faith but merely growing a beard doesn't mean you have faith.

Most of your heroes are bearded phonies.

Also, this reminds me...whenever and wherever one of Turk's heroes comes into power of a district, region, country or whatever...and imposes "Shariah" their first act of power is to enforce the growing of the beard. I don't get the obsession. I'm sure there are other pressing issues but they get hung up on the length of the beard, the height of the pant legs, and the size of the burqa. Never mind obvious problems like human rights, lack of education, child molestation, women's rights...na beard lengths and the height of pant legs.
Saved me a lot of time bro: tup:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
As the Urdu saying goes: "Deen main dari hai, dari main deen nahi". Meaning growing a beard is part of faith but merely growing a beard doesn't mean you have faith.

Most of your heroes are bearded phonies.

Also, this reminds me...whenever and wherever one of Turk's heroes comes into power of a district, region, country or whatever...and imposes "Shariah" their first act of power is to enforce the growing of the beard. I don't get the obsession. I'm sure there are other pressing issues but they get hung up on the length of the beard, the height of the pant legs, and the size of the burqa. Never mind obvious problems like human rights, lack of education, child molestation, women's rights...na beard lengths and the height of pant legs.
i dont think the lenght is important. just having a beard should be enough i think...

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
TBH, I couldn't care less. In the end, God/Allah/whatever you choose to call the all mighty and powerful entity judges me. I'm accountable for my own actions, and I don't need some brainwashed fuckers telling me what to do/not to do.

Jul 2, 2006
I'm going to be incredibly sad if you don't have a long beard Turk.
I must be a kafir then, since I shave everyday :shifty: :howler:
When you have no argument

Make stupid jokes
Exaggerate
Trivialize
Make more stupid jokes

Change the fucking pattern at least.

It's not about lenght of beard or shaving, it's about making fun of it.

5:57

O you who have believed, take not those who have taken your religion in ridicule and amusement among the ones who were given the Scripture before you nor the disbelievers as allies. And fear Allah , if you should [truly] be believers.

You have a lot of those friends to back up your argument Bisco. Isn't it time to reconsider your stance? If you're truly a believer.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:lol: It is pointless to argue/discuss anything pertaining to religion with Turk. He is just going to resort to verses/scriptures and his interpretation of them (or whatever the Sheikh or Mufti in his district claimed).

Organized religion is a dangerous tool, more harmful than any psychedelic drug.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
:lol: It is pointless to argue/discuss anything pertaining to religion with Turk. He is just going to resort to verses/scriptures and his interpretation of them (or whatever the Sheikh or Mufti in his district claimed).

Well to be honest psychadelic drugs ain't that dangerous :D

Jul 2, 2006

Stop fooling yourself and making excuses for not following the religion. I post a verse which is clear to anyone, you're immediately talking about 'interpretation'. Allah clearly states, Quran is protected from any changes and by saying there are more than one Islam, you're defying the Quran.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)