Egypt: from 2011 demonstrations to today (6 Viewers)

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
It is not adressed to you but the one who claim to be a Muslim but allergic to beard.
As the Urdu saying goes: "Deen main dari hai, dari main deen nahi". Meaning growing a beard is part of faith but merely growing a beard doesn't mean you have faith.

Most of your heroes are bearded phonies.

Also, this reminds me...whenever and wherever one of Turk's heroes comes into power of a district, region, country or whatever...and imposes "Shariah" their first act of power is to enforce the growing of the beard. I don't get the obsession. I'm sure there are other pressing issues but they get hung up on the length of the beard, the height of the pant legs, and the size of the burqa. Never mind obvious problems like human rights, lack of education, child molestation, women's rights...na beard lengths and the height of pant legs.

Jul 2, 2006
As the Urdu saying goes: "Deen main dari hai, dari main deen nahi". Meaning growing a beard is part of faith but merely growing a beard doesn't mean you have faith.

Most of your heroes are bearded phonies.

Also, this reminds me...whenever and wherever one of Turk's heroes comes into power of a district, region, country or whatever...and imposes "Shariah" their first act of power is to enforce the growing of the beard. I don't get the obsession. I'm sure there are other pressing issues but they get hung up on the length of the beard, the height of the pant legs, and the size of the burqa. Never mind obvious problems like human rights, lack of education, child molestation, women's rights...na beard lengths and the height of pant legs.
Like your buddy said

First of all, i have no heroes. Whoever serving the people instead of foreign power deserves respect.
Second, they don't come to power. Whenever they are elected by the people of this land, they have been overthrown by occupying forces and their collaborators by force. It's also ironic to see someone like you mentioning human rights. Someone who has no respect for will of people, their right to vote, their beliefs.

I post that link about beard, not because it is a pressing matter but to show one can't be a Muslim while making fun of it.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Like your buddy said

First of all, i have no heroes. Whoever serving the people instead of foreign power deserves respect.
Second, they don't come to power. Whenever they are elected by the people of this land, they have been overthrown by occupying forces and their collaborators by force. It's also ironic to see someone like you mentioning human rights. Someone who has no respect for will of people, their right to vote, their beliefs.

I post that link about beard, not because it is a pressing matter but to show one can't be a Muslim while making fun of it.
Are you issuing a fatwa right now? Is this 'tuz's first fatwa?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)