Egypt: from 2011 demonstrations to today (13 Viewers)

Jul 2, 2006
The MB didn't do themselves a favor when they decided to fake being dead or wounded on TV. Al Jazeera too.
Now people won't even believe that the dead are really dead. Really stupid move from them :sergio:

They did a Sheik in the mafia game.
They weren't giving a shit anyway. It's Srebrenica all over again.

Come on :D No blood at all on his stomach, but blood on the shirt? :D
Why did he pull his leg then, to hide his stomach being filmed?
Another one's blood? Reflex? Probably faking, what i say is you can't be %100 sure.

Buy on AliExpress.com

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
The MB didn't do themselves a favor when they decided to fake being dead or wounded on TV. Al Jazeera too.
Now people won't even believe that the dead are really dead. Really stupid move from them :sergio:

They did a Sheik in the mafia game.

- - - Updated - - -

Come on :D No blood at all on his stomach, but blood on the shirt? :D
Why did he pull his leg then, to hide his stomach being filmed?

is turk going to mysteriously receive a pm from morsy's brother

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
is turk going to mysteriously receive a pm from morsy's brother

here is the irony :lol: morsy's brother even his freaking brother rejects morsy's rule and supports his removal!!!!!! so i think turk is going to get a pm from safwat oopss he is caught zawahri himself!!

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
When the Red Sea united itself and drowned the Pharaoh and his army, should i mourn for them?

You can't be %100 sure if he is faking there.
i dont know if i should laugh at you or feel sorry for you any more :) even with the holy scripture you show utter ignorance, comparing the two things is hilarious. hmm so morsy is moses?? or what are you implying. what ever it may be etakiee Allah so you don't make mistakes quoting wrong scripture.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
bro who will read!! and more importantly understand!! the problem is no one wants to understand that morsy's brought this on himself, and as a result we r in this pickle.

- - - Updated - - -

i think you should just ignore :)
i think so too, i was ignoring him until the moment he posted one of his weird videos that was a blatant lie i could'nt resist :(

Jul 2, 2006
Nah, not a chance. Thankfully.
Why not? Israel air strikes killed around 3000 in Gaza since 2006, nobody cared. Assad killed 100,000 in 3 years, nobody cared. A few months ago, Muslims burned alive in Burma, nobody cared.

i dont know if i should laugh at you or feel sorry for you any more :) even with the holy scripture you show utter ignorance, comparing the two things is hilarious. hmm so morsy is moses?? or what are you implying. what ever it may be etakiee Allah so you don't make mistakes quoting wrong scripture.
Morsi is not a Moses but Sisi of Mossad is definitely a Pharaoh.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
you're right it's easier to be told what to think with al jazeera images instead
aljazeerah and even local egyptain channels are not being objective sadly. the al jazeerah considering it has the bigger audience is really ruining its already tarnished image more and more, and actually proves what many in the past claimed about it having an agenda of its on.

the good thing however is egyptains are no longer shying away from calling and telling them they r being lairs and conspirators which is great but does very little on the ground where one piece of news can spark violence in a heart beat.

Jul 2, 2006
aljazeerah and even local egyptain channels are not being objective sadly. the al jazeerah considering it has the bigger audience is really ruining its already tarnished image more and more, and actually proves what many in the past claimed about it having an agenda of its on.
One has to be on your side to be called objective, it seems. I love how everbody disagree with you has a flaw. If it's a Muslim who is opposing the coup he is an extremist, if it's a non-muslim, he is interloper.

Israel is on your side, great masters of manipulation, they own the media and you're still complaining about media :lol:

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Why not? Israel air strikes killed around 3000 in Gaza since 2006, nobody cared. Assad killed 100,000 in 3 years, nobody cared. A few months ago, Muslims burned alive in Burma, nobody cared.
Yesterday I read that Al Queda has successfully recruited among Rohingyans, today I read descriptions of Syrian rebels most similar to Taliban. Exactly what I feared would happen when the rest of the world left them to die. Pretty sure MB will get there too after all the bloodshed and the belief that all who oppose are non-Muslims. It's a lost cause, too late arguing for them now, imo.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Yesterday I read that Al Queda has successfully recruited among Rohingyans, today I read descriptions of Syrian rebels most similar to Taliban. Exactly what I feared would happen when the rest of the world left them to die. Pretty sure MB will get there too after all the bloodshed and the belief that all who oppose are non-Muslims. It's a lost cause, too late arguing for them now, imo.

care to explain?

Jul 2, 2006
There is a clash between Al Queda and Syrian Rebels, so they are not that similiar to Taliban.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2013/07/12/uk-syria-crisis-commander-idUKBRE96A10820130712

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)