Egypt: from 2011 demonstrations to today (9 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
with english subs since you dont understand arabic may be this is the problem....

- - - Updated - - -

Small voter turnout happens when the outcome is expected? Is that what you meant? If yes, then I completely agree, but was the outcome of the presidential elections last year so certain? Did the anti-Morsi Egyptians know that he will win for sure, so they decided not to bother voting?

yes bec the other guy was the prime minister of the mubarak era alen. dont want to bring out the threats these pigs were saying that if morsy wasnt the winner they will burn the country like they r doing now :))))) so now we know if the pm guy had won this is what we would've faced.

Jul 2, 2006
watch this may be you will learn sth. watching this i cant believe this retard was the president of egypt!!! wow. good riddance.
Make it 22 million votes for the other canditates in next election then come again. This should not be a circus where people coming to power and getting kicked out with signatures.

Small voter turnout happens when the outcome is expected? Is that what you meant? If yes, then I completely agree, but was the outcome of the presidential elections last year so certain? Did the anti-Morsi Egyptians know that he will win for sure, so they decided not to bother voting?
Even the ones that hated MB accepted they are the only properly organized political movement. Unlike some here preach, they have tons of intellectuals and educated people. Much more than bigots and backwards.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Make it 22 million votes for the other canditates in next election then come again. This should not be a circus where people coming to power and getting kicked out with signatures.

Even the ones that hated MB accepted they are the only properly organized political movement. Unlike some here preach, they have tons of intellectuals and educated.
why not?? its very democratic may be it just didnt come to turkey yet, but trust me when it comes your puppet will get a reality check...

- - - Updated - - -

Aaaaah, didn't know that. Thanks.
my pleasure, sorry i didnt answer your initial question but i tagged hist bec he will def have the better answer since i am using the pc for a temp period now.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Bisco, what about that third guy, Hamdeen Sabahi? He won only 2,8% less than Shafik in the first round. If he made the second round, was he gonna beat Morsi according to you, or was he also one of the Mubarak guys?

Jul 2, 2006
why not?? its very democratic may be it just didnt come to turkey yet, but trust me when it comes your puppet will get a reality check...
Don't teach me how democratic it is, i told you, your nation have no history with elections so they don't yet realize how things work. Only valid poll in democracy is elections. When someone they don't like get elected, when he does something they don't like, they still must wait like how MB waited for nearly 90 years. Even if something really extraordinary happens, it will cause early elections not a fucking military coup which will arrest and kill the supporters of one side then call the next elections ''fair''.

Unlike Egypt, here is no tribe, friend. We have passed that phrase some 1000 years ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Bisco, what about that third guy, Hamdeen Sabahi? He won only 2,8% less than Shafik in the first round. If he made the second round, was he gonna beat Morsi according to you, or was he also one of the Mubarak guys?
You should also know that Muslims as well didn't vote for one guy. They weren't much organized either.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005

HANDS FUCKING DOWN!!!!!!! he would've won easily you cant even imagine!!! i want ot say it would be embarrassing for the retarded prick. i voted for sabahi and boycotted the re0run between pm and morsy bec i believe both are not suitable.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't teach me how democratic it is, i told you, your nation have no history with elections so they don't yet realize how things work. Only valid poll in democracy is elections. When someone they don't like get elected, when he does something they don't like, they still must wait like how MB waited for nearly 90 years. Even if something really extraordinary happens, it will cause early elections not a fucking military coup which will arrest and kill the supporters of one side then call the next elections ''fair''.

Unlike Egypt, here is no tribe, friend. We have passed that phrase some 1000 years ago.

- - - Updated - - -

You should also know that Muslims as well didn't vote for one guy. They weren't much organized either.

:rofl: what the fuck are you on about :lol: :lol: who are these muslims you r talking about for the love of god egypt is 90% muslim stop this joke its not funny any more.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Didn't you hear ? Morsi refused early elections didn't he ?

i dont know what more to say, should i fly to turkey to explain this to him?!?! i told him this a million times, and in the end i get but but you want puppet of isreal or my fav you hate islam even though i am muslim my self!! :D

mind you turk is like the mb members i spoke too when i was in cairo, they are not stupid and they know the truth but its in there blood to act dumb until there superiors give them orders to understand pr until there superiors think of a lie to tell them and they go hard core boy they go at it and believe it as if its the divine truth from the all mighty. hence why the mb are known intimately as sheep, or in arabic kerfaan :)

Jul 2, 2006
:rofl: what the fuck are you on about :lol: :lol: who are these muslims you r talking about for the love of god egypt is 90% muslim stop this joke its not funny any more.
Let's not get into that debate again here. One can't be a Muslim and laicist in same time. Laicism and Christianity might live together but it is much different with Islam.

Before some smartass jump into the discussion with ''what about the non-muslims'', i will repeat it again. Ottomans were an Islamic Empire ruled more than 40 ethnicities for more than 500 years. You know what, in nationalistic, secularist and Islamic regimes, only regime minorities can be truly safe is the Islamic one.

Didn't you hear ? Morsi refused early elections didn't he ?
It's up to them. They have right to rule the country until next elections.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
One can't be a Muslim and laicist in same time.
Who are you to say otherwise ?

You know what, in nationalistic, secularist and Islamic regimes, only regime minorities can be truly safe is the Islamic one.
Gee, I wonder where those Assyrians are right now. Oh, wiped off from their homeland and are mostly living in America now.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
How many times i should repeat it? You're just proving me right as it was Ittihad Terakki which was not an Islamic but masonic government did that.
So why aren't more Turks encouraging the ethnicities that previously lived in their homeland to come back and live on what was once theirs ?

Jul 2, 2006
So why aren't more Turks encouraging the ethnicities that previously lived in their homeland to come back and live on what was once theirs ?
No matter what i say, you're so determined to believe the otherwise. Go ask the Armenians and other minorities who are living in Turkiye, who are they voting for and how their situation improved in last 10 years.

If you have any honour you wouldn't stand with murderers of Hrant Dink, who has been killed by kemalists to put Ak Party in a difficult situation.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
No matter what i say, you're so determined to believe the otherwise.
You still didn't answer what I asked.

If you have any honour you wouldn't stand with murderers of Hrant Dink, who has been killed by kemalists to put Ak Party in a difficult situation.
Why would I stand for the murder of Hrant Dink ? It just proves that the mindset of what happened in 1915 is still continued by a small percentage of Turks.

From personal experience, I can safely say that Turkey developed a lot in the last 10 years.
I agree.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
@Alen
The second round of the elections was boycotted by a lot of non-Islamists (AND THAT DOES NOT MEAN NON-MUSLIMS @Turk) because the alternative to the brotherhood was Shafick. Shafick was the minister of aviation for almost a decade under Mubarak, was a retired general from the air force (and people were wary of the military making a comeback to power) and was a prime minister during the transitional government that Mubarak put in when he stepped down.
Those who didnt boycott largely voted for Morsy after he made them promises that he later broke (and thats how shit began)

The brotherhood threatened to set Egypt on fire if Shafick won the elections and Shafick to this day says he was the rightful winner of the elections.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
@Alen
The second round of the elections was boycotted by a lot of non-Islamists (AND THAT DOES NOT MEAN NON-MUSLIMS @Turk) because the alternative to the brotherhood was Shafick. Shafick was the minister of aviation for almost a decade under Mubarak, was a retired general from the air force (and people were wary of the military making a comeback to power) and was a prime minister during the transitional government that Mubarak put in when he stepped down.
Those who didnt boycott largely voted for Morsy after he made them promises that he later broke (and thats how shit began)

The brotherhood threatened to set Egypt on fire if Shafick won the elections and Shafick to this day says he was the rightful winner of the elections.
Thanks. This explains a lot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)