Egypt: from 2011 demonstrations to today (8 Viewers)

Jul 2, 2006
Whats back then? did the jews put Atatürk in power or we designed him first?
He is Jew. Collaborated with English intelligence, also a member of Freemasonry. There are documents proving it. Enough?

That's a correlation not a causation darling.
Use fancy words as much as you like but it won't change the fact you're preaching here so-called 'modernization' and supporting a military coup in same time.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Source!

EDIT: Also, even if he was, what's the problem ? Do you dislike Jews ?
Turk dislike all non-"true muslims". He a simple racist/bigot/conservative religious fella full of hatred and nothing more.

It's beyond me why some of you guys even try to have an intelligent conversation with such a bigot. He's on a mission inspired by his imagination and "belief".

@Bisco Your patience with the likes of Turk (and to think that your country is full of those kinds) says a lot about you as a person. Kudos :tup:

Jul 2, 2006
Source!

EDIT: Also, even if he was, what's the problem ? Do you dislike Jews ?
I dislike those who hide their true identity, those who lie to people until they come to power then doing harm no enemy could even imagine. No enemy nor invading force could have imagine banning Azan in 1000 years old Muslim country, not even in their wildest dreams right? Don't play the naive, you know what i mean.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
I dislike those who hide their true identity, those who lie to people until they come to power then doing harm no enemy could even imagine. No enemy nor invading force could have imagine banning Azan in 1000 years old Muslim country, not even in their wildest dreams right? Don't play the naive, you know what i mean.
Look at this black/white portrait of the World. Trying to keep it simple for him to be able to "understand" it.

A lack of Education per se.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
No credible source has ever claimed he was jewish, one single one asserted he was dönmeh (jewish cult that converted to islam), random ones claim he has slavic or albanian ancestry too, but by all accounts his fathers and mothers ethnic origin were both turkish. If you dislike him, dislike him for what he did, you dont need to invent and paint another origin for him in a way to explain his actions. Thats just silly.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
I'm not playing naive, it's just that the way you wrote the "He is Jew" part sounded pretty demeaning. Anyway, it sounds like a conspiracy theory. Must be dem Israelis again.

Jul 2, 2006
No credible source has ever claimed he was jewish, one single one asserted he was dönmeh (jewish cult that converted to islam), random ones claim he has slavic or albanian ancestry too, but by all accounts his fathers and mothers ethnic origin were both turkish. If you dislike him, dislike him for what he did, you dont need to invent and paint another origin for him in a way to explain his actions. Thats just silly.
Doenmeh, those who hide their identity to corrupt from inside. Even today they are holding biggest companies, media, football clubs etc. Believe whatever you want, it is off-topic anyway.

I'm not playing naive, it's just that the way you wrote the "He is Jew" part sounded pretty demeaning. Anyway, it sounds like a conspiracy theory. Must be dem Israelis again.
Believe whatever you want.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Are you saying all those guys are jewish? :lol: Marx and Rothschild yes (duh, even if Marx family converted to christians before his birth) yes, but lol dude.

Jul 2, 2006
I will believe in credible sources with hard-lined facts Turk, not some Marry Poppins website on the internet.
If you're really that interested there are tons of facts, go read them.

Are you saying all those guys are jewish? :lol: Marx and Rothschild yes (duh, even if Marx family converted to christians before his birth) yes, but lol dude.
Not Jewish, Mason.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Your absolutely right. Shhh though, its a secret. The awful truth is that the tiny population of Jews world wide has secretly dominated the world since the days of Rome. They use some incredible misdirection like forcing the Romans to round them all up and ship them to the edges of the empire to be minorities living in slums (the Diaspora).

They spent 2000 years being victimized by frequent pogroms and downright purges all as part of their long range master plan to achieve sympathy from the world in the 20th and 21st centuries and capped that off by forcing the Germans to kill 6 million of them as the crowning achievement in the long run to world domination. Hitler was secretly a Jew as many people know and so were most of his subordinates.

They meant to lose World War Two just to empower the United States so they could use it to back Israel. Tojo and Mussolini were also Jews. Tojo disguising himself as a Japanese person to become their prime minister was a master stroke in the grand plan.

When you think about it, we Christians should simply abandon all hope since the Jews have firmly controlled every facet of the world for the last 3000 years and have absolute control over every government today. I am not sure why they continue to work in secrecy when they already totally rule the world.

All of this is confirmed by the Secret X files. Check it for yourself. There are tons of facts, go read them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)