Egypt: from 2011 demonstrations to today (12 Viewers)

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
Yeah, Hustini. That's the MB for you. Kill and run or just like what happened yesterday, create a mess and then blame others for it.

Truth will be out soon and all these traitors, self-interested dumb fucks MB leaders will be thrown in jail forever or hanged. Fucking terrorists.

EDIT: Btw, the bearded killer at 2:30 in the video holds Al-Qaeda flag. That's why MB can do anything just to gain presidency, whether it's killing kids or themselves actually like yesterday.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Yeah, Hustini. That's the MB for you. Kill and run or just like what happened yesterday, create a mess and then blame others for it.

Truth will be out soon and all these traitors, self-interested dumb fucks MB leaders will be thrown in jail forever or hanged. Fucking terrorists.

EDIT: Btw, the bearded killer at 2:30 in the video holds Al-Qaeda flag. That's why MB can do anything just to gain presidency, whether it's killing kids or themselves actually like yesterday.
It's sad and ridiculous. I'm sorry you guys are going through this.

I don't get it. My GF is Muslim and neither her or anyone in her family has an angry bone in their bodies. It's so unfortunate.

- - - Updated - - -

I know Christians have extremes but I feel bad for the good Muslims being given bad names. It seems so easy to polarize.

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009

I don't get it. My GF is Muslim and neither her or anyone in her family has an angry bone in their bodies. It's so unfortunate.

- - - Updated - - -

I know Christians have extremes but I feel bad for the good Muslims being given bad names. It seems so easy to polarize.
Yeah, really sad. Egypt never had differences between its people. We all had one identity: Egyptians. That's it.

The saddest part is that the MB isn't doing this for Islam. They're just using Islam to rule. They are not by any means religious. Bunch of hypocrites.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

Do you get to slip her the sausage or is she a proper Muslim?

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
In conclusion, people of Egypt got robbed their right to vote for whoever they want by the armed forces. You name it whatever you want.
It will then transition to a democracy. Elections will start and finito, the country is no more ruled by the army. There are no institutions in place to prevent this type of measure as Egypt just recently became free and independent based on democratic law. Sure the army intervened this time, but when you have that many people on the street and the brotherhood start firing at the protestors, then something is wrong with that picture no ? I'll just say that it was inevitable and I was honestly expecting this to happen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)