Egypt: from 2011 demonstrations to today (9 Viewers)

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
the following lost a lot today:

samah anwar
tamer hosny ----------------> thank the lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the fag needs to have a surgery to get his man hood back :D

amr adeeb
adel emam
amr mostafa
mohammed foaud--- the fat elephant

these r the ones i know off

to be honest its great these are nothing specially tamer hosny i hope this is the end of all the BS we witness from him and his g** fans.

i think a celebrity who really showed he does'nt care is amr diab considering he is the biggest celebrity here and yet he never mentioned a thing against nor for at all.
When i first read your comments about Tamir,i thought you were criticizing him only because of his hypocrisy but later when i read what you said about Amr Diab i realized why you did so.:D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
army showed real class, i just read what they said briefly
you know this week they've been treating us where i live like kings, and at night they give away milk, bread and rice

one time i was in a taxi at night and the army stopped us after we passed them, the driver was upset thinking they'll take his license or a bribe like police used to do, but they gave him free milk, he was in disbelief! :D

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
When i first read your comments about Tamir,i thought you were criticizing him only because of his hypocrisy but later when i read what you said about Amr Diab i realized why you did so.:D
:lol: haram 3aleik ya hatim ana mesh moftareee bas u know he is a very pathetic personality to begin with and he gets cocky while he is nothing haga weskaaa besara7aaa fa el mohem el zebon tela3 la7'bet fee el kalam ya3nie kan fee lok lok keteeer :D el mohem el zebon lama 7as eno el mowdo3 mashy we khalas forsa for good publicity and off course 3ala meeeeeeen ta3la le baba so the guys beat the living shit out of him and he was left crying like a whore who did not take her money after a good fuck!!! and he was crying like a person who gets fisted it was soo fake it was even more sickening that seeing him cry.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
he is a hypocrite ya mohi, ya3nie sometimes u feel he is with the government but then he is against the government but only when he has other people with him. personally i have no respect for him at all!!
I am too disappointed, I thought he was all for the people, but apparently he is just like the rest. On the mean time, I hope Sama7 Anwar and the rest of Hosnyfanatic get what they deserve. You guys are true heroes, and we are all proud of you and cheering for you! Love and respect!

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
:lol: haram 3aleik ya hatim ana mesh moftareee bas u know he is a very pathetic personality to begin with and he gets cocky while he is nothing haga weskaaa besara7aaa fa el mohem el zebon tela3 la7'bet fee el kalam ya3nie kan fee lok lok keteeer :D el mohem el zebon lama 7as eno el mowdo3 mashy we khalas forsa for good publicity and off course 3ala meeeeeeen ta3la le baba so the guys beat the living shit out of him and he was left crying like a whore who did not take her money after a good fuck!!! and he was crying like a person who gets fisted it was soo fake it was even more sickening that seeing him cry.
Ana 3aref inno 7'awal:D,i can't deny that,but you also can't deny your love to Amr.:D

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
I am too disappointed, I thought he was all for the people, but apparently he is just like the rest. On the mean time, I hope Sama7 Anwar and the rest of Hosnyfanatic get what they deserve. You guys are true heroes, and we are all proud of you and cheering for you! Love and respect!
They aren't Hosny fanatics,they are Money worshippers.Whoever pays more they will speak for him.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,451
    خبــر عاجل :بعد جمعة النصر في تونس وجمعة التحرير في مصر القذاااافي يأمر بإلغــااااء يوم الجمعة في ليبيا

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    Ana 3aref inno 7'awal:D,i can't deny that,but you also can't deny your love to Amr.:D
    keda enta ta3gebnee mia mia :D bas eh ramey el kalam daa yaa hatim?!?! amr meen?? :D:D:D i'm not a big fan of his to be honest i like his songs but i dont like him as an individual ana beta3 nanacy maslan :D el set Elissa keda ya3nie :D:D

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    خبــر عاجل :بعد جمعة النصر في تونس وجمعة التحرير في مصر القذاااافي يأمر بإلغــااااء يوم الجمعة في ليبيا
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
    May 26, 2009
    :lol:

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,456
    Egyptian state TV has bowed to the inevitable and is just showing al-Jazeera's feed. A week ago the government banned the channel from operating. Now this.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,460
    From the Guardian:

Hosni Mubarak spent his last hours in office bitterly denouncing the US, according to a phone call he held with an Israeli politician.

Reuters reports that former Labour cabinet minister Binyamin Ben-Eliezer had a 20-minute conversation yesterday with Mubarak: "He had very tough things to say about the United States," Ben-Eliezer told Israeli TV.

According to Reuters:

"He gave me a lesson in democracy and said: 'We see the democracy the United States spearheaded in Iran and with Hamas, in Gaza, and that's the fate of the Middle East,'" Ben-Eliezer said.

"'They may be talking about democracy but they don't know what they're talking about and the result will be extremism and radical Islam,'" he quoted Mubarak as saying.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)