Egypt: from 2011 demonstrations to today (8 Viewers)

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,406
    Algerian and Bahraini police forbid celebrating demonstrators in their respective capitals.

Naggar

Bianconero
    Sep 4, 2007
    I'm extremely happy I'm going to cry!!
    This is the best day ever!! much thanks to everyone here

but I hope everyone in Egypt understands that this is a new beginning and work hard for a much better Egypt

Naggar

Bianconero
    Sep 4, 2007
    I want to see the pro-Mubarak losers now, I want to see all those who said stop demonestrations and give him a chance, I want to see all the pessimists who said for the past years that Egypt will never change and complained to get the hell out of it
    now they should get the hell out

Naggar

Bianconero
    Sep 4, 2007
    I know really
    but you don't know how it felt to see my brothers dying everyday and this pig says a couple of lies and everyone believes him, next day more people die and still some people wanted him to stay
    it was too painful to deal with such idiocy

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,413
    wrong attitude naggar, since this is a new beginning one should not hold on to grudges especially in this very very sensitive time
    Absolutely right, but when a celebrity goes on TV to say that the police should burn demonstrators, I don't think people will forgive her quickly.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
    May 26, 2009
    This isn't going to be easy for the Egyptians. They need to stay together, and bring back the country on its feet. Those who betrayed the people will regret their descisions. I agree with Rebel, you can't go on TV asking the goverment to burn the people in the liberation square. It's not easy to forget that

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
    Aug 6, 2007
    Yeah, mate...

He passed away two days ago, and today was his funeral
    Really sad for this news,Allahyer7amu.
    Algerian and Bahraini police forbid celebrating demonstrators in their respective capitals.
    Strangely i can see some Egyptians here in Jeddah also celebrating,i wanted to join them but afraid of getting arrested:scared:

,I want to see the pro-Mubarak losers now I want to see all those who said stop demonestrations and give him a chance, I want to see all the pessimists who said for the past years that Egypt will never change and complained to get the hell out of it
    now they should get the hell out
    All of them have changed their words,and that was from 2 days when they realized that Mubarak was falling.Bunch of hypocrites:sergio:

The Actress Zena last week was amongst pro-Mubarak protesters and she said all the Anti Mubarak ones are triators,she should give a blow job to all those in Tahrir now.:lol:

Naggar

Bianconero
    Sep 4, 2007
    yeah it's true we're in a very delicate phase from now on, I think most people think this is the end and its time to celebrate, but I think it's the beginning of the real revolution, everyone should start by himself and give his best in his position
    I'm taking an aggressive attitude because all the corrupt ones jumped into the winning team today, and soon enough you'll find them in their positions again pretending to be someone else, I want them all punished now

and rebel, most celebs we used to adore mean absolutely nothing now, specially football players
    and btw hosam and ibrahim hasan seriously thought this revolution was made to prevent them from finally winning the league with zamalek, and they started pro mubarak demos
    can you believe it?

Naggar

Bianconero
    Sep 4, 2007
    hatim, they're too too many, from football only one enppi player and one coach i heard they were in tahrir

but lots took mubarak's side (hassan shehata, shaw2y gharib, hassan twins, wael gomaa...) and the rest refused to take sides (abu treka) which disappointed me a little

but now its true we'll never forget who stood against us

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)