Egypt: from 2011 demonstrations to today (18 Viewers)

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
Libya and Morocco are vague as the political leadership are abusing the people in a very strict way. It needs a very organized work from people to remove both of them.

Algeria has a good potential to be the next, but the army there is criminals. They are the ones who are stealing the country right now, hence, they will oppose any attempt to change status quo.

I don't know about Sudan. Gamaro may know more.
There were already some protests in Sudan last week,but they got extinguished cos they weren't that huge.The problem in Sudan is that people are really afraid that if they revolt and don't find support from others,then this way they will be digging their grave with their own hand (as you know what kind of a criminal Al Basheer is).The only thing they need now is "A day of anger",a day when huge crowds protests,then at that point i'm sure the rest of the people will get encouraged and join the protests.The same things happend in Egypt,the demonstration started on 25th of Jan,but the turning point was 28th "Friday of Anger" when huge protesters went out,and it was that day which planted the courage in the hearts of all Egyptians and ever since Egypt went through the crisis.

In Sudan we simply need "a day of anger" similar to the Eguptian "Friday of anger",if that day comes then i can 100% guarentee you that Basheer is over.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,385
    ooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa nedizzles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congrats to every one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! long live EGYPT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND congrats to all the arabs and every one who has lived with us 17 days of mixed feelings, pf happiness, feelings of pride, sadness for the 350 people who lost there lives for the better of this country and a better future for for us and the region as a whole and a big big big big congrats specially to rebel :beer: may this be the beginning of better things for all of us bec we the people deserve soo much better.

:beer: to every one from cairo 10 mins from the party!!!!!

el liela 3eeeeeeeeeeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thank you, all, Ahmad

I can not describe how much I'm happy for you, brothers.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,386
    There were already some protests in Sudan last week,but they got extinguished cos they weren't that huge.The problem in Sudan is that people are really afraid that if they revolt and don't find support from others,then this way they will be digging their grave with their own hand (as you know what kind of a criminal Al Basheer is).The only thing they need now is "A day of anger",a day when huge crowds protests,then at that point i'm sure the rest of the people will get encouraged and join the protests.The same things happend in Egypt,the demonstration started on 25th of Jan,but the turning point was 28th "Friday of Anger" when huge protesters went out,and it was that day which planted the courage in the hearts of all Egyptians and ever since Egypt went through the crisis.

In Sudan we simply need "a day of anger" similar to the Eguptian "Friday of anger",if that day comes then i can 100% guarentee you that Basheer is over.
    I hope this will be soon, bro. You need more respected president.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,391
    Let's hope tomorrow's demonstrations in Algeria will lead them to free their country from tyrants, especially the army commanders. It will be hard, but it is worth it.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,392
    To the guy in my avatar, On the day of your funeral this takes place.

It is so painful that you could not see this great day because I know you were dreaming of it.

But I know your soul is happy because your brothers and sisters will see a better life enshallah.

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
    Aug 6, 2007
    To the guy in my avatar, On the day of your funeral this takes place.

It is so painful that you could not see this great day because I know you were dreaming of it.

But I know your soul is happy because your brothers and sisters will see a better life enshallah.
    Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Al Shazli passed away?????:shocked::shocked::shocked:

When did that happen Reb?

Mohad

The Ocean Star
    May 20, 2009
    Congrats to all Egyptians, you guys are awesome. Let's just hope foreign influence don't decide the future of Egypt.

I'm sure the Zionists are shivering in their boots after their puppet dictator is out of the way. Now open Gaza border!

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
    Jul 4, 2008
    Libya and Morocco are vague as the political leadership are abusing the people in a very strict way. It needs a very organized work from people to remove both of them.

Algeria has a good potential to be the next, but the army there is criminals. They are the ones who are stealing the country right now, hence, they will oppose any attempt to change status quo.

I don't know about Sudan. Gamaro may know more.
    Moroccan people love their King too much to do anything. And the situation is a looong way from being as bad as in the other North-African countries.

Anyway, congrats to all of my Egyptian brothers on getting rid of that pig :D Let's hope this is the beginning of a huge change and not just a false change. Good luck :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)