Egypt: from 2011 demonstrations to today (18 Viewers)

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,342
    Dutch news saying Mubarak has left Cairo. What do you make of it?
    Some sources say he went to Sharm Al-Shaikh resort on the red sea. It is not a weird thing as he was in Sharm more than in Cairo during the last 30 years.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    also there is sth people need to understand specially if u r watching al jazeerah. the palace they r showing is not his house, this is his office which is at korba. his place of residence is across from that palace i,e behind the pictures they r showing.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    so far the protesters have surrounded the following:

oruba palace
    ras el teen palace in alexandria
    the egyptain state council
    and the media ministry i,e the tv building.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    some of the rather original chants : mubarak ya tayear gebet menan 70 billion" meaning you were once a pilot how did u get 70 billion dollars :D

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    i think it ends tonight. hopefully tonight if the bitch comes on and says a speech like last night i will most probably die from high blood pressure. bisco out will keep u guys updated if i see sth out of the ordinary that might interest u :D

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,353
    i think it ends tonight. hopefully tonight if the bitch comes on and says a speech like last night i will most probably die from high blood pressure. bisco out will keep u guys updated if i see sth out of the ordinary that might interest u :D
    ;)

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,356
    White House official just said: Mubarak's departure to Sharm el-Sheikh a "positive first step".:lol:

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,357
    Now it gets uglier...

According to Aljazeera, in the last few hours one guy was killed during clashes with police in Asyut city in the south, and another guy was killed in similar clashes in Al-Arish city in the north east.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,358
    Reuters: the leader of the ruling party has just resigned after few days of appoiting hin.

Some news say that one of the biggest commanders has just entered the Tv building to say something important, maybe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)