Egypt: from 2011 demonstrations to today (7 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Congrats to our Egyptian members, and to all of Egypt. Alf Alf Mabrook ya Regala, wallahy rafa3to rasna, o ghayarto majra el taree5. Ta7ya Masr, Ta7ya Masr, Ta7ya Masr!!!!

Reb, its time to update your sig :touched:

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,366
    Congrats to our Egyptian members, and to all of Egypt. Alf Alf Mabrook ya Regala, wallahy rafa3to rasna, o ghayarto majra el taree5. Ta7ya Masr, Ta7ya Masr, Ta7ya Masr!!!!

Reb, its time to update your sig :touched:
    Signature updated, Fred...

I'm so happy, man.

I wish I'm in Cairo now.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,373
    It will transfer from Africa to Asia you think? What about the others in North Africa, what is the situation with them?
    Libya and Morocco are vague as the political leadership are abusing the people in a very strict way. It needs a very organized work from people to remove both of them.

Algeria has a good potential to be the next, but the army there is criminals. They are the ones who are stealing the country right now, hence, they will oppose any attempt to change status quo.

I don't know about Sudan. Gamaro may know more.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    Sudan is already somewhat in position of change, with the South perhaps separating from the north. I doubt there will be revolts there.

Mostly likely the spread will be east.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,375
    Aljazeera says that Tunisian people's celebrations are much more than the Egyptians. They are on the streets proud of giving the spark to Egyptian people to get rid of that tyrant.

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
    Aug 6, 2007
    Gongrats to all Egyptians.:juventus:

Egyptian people should really be proud of themselves,their revolution will be a model in the future for every nation suffers from dictatorship.

Hope now the revolution expands to the other arab countries so we can see all those criminals fall one after another.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    ooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa nedizzles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congrats to every one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! long live EGYPT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND congrats to all the arabs and every one who has lived with us 17 days of mixed feelings, pf happiness, feelings of pride, sadness for the 350 people who lost there lives for the better of this country and a better future for for us and the region as a whole and a big big big big congrats specially to rebel :beer: may this be the beginning of better things for all of us bec we the people deserve soo much better.

:beer: to every one from cairo 10 mins from the party!!!!!

el liela 3eeeeeeeeeeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    also to prove to u that people in the middle east dont hate one another but its the dictators who fed us hate last night when it was announced that the protesters where closer to this a very famous song by warda an algerian was played.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)