Egypt: from 2011 demonstrations to today (11 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Thanks bro for letting me know and for your concern. They are with other relatives house, indoors at all times. Heard being outside is extra dangerous for foreigners.

About the banks, my god will there be economic meltdown when they open. Cant imagine how it will work out.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
Thanks Dru.

Hired guns to prevent us from going to Tahrir and stay to defend our homes.

If only they had these intelligent strategies for the benefit of the country, instead of committing such crimes.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Thanks Dru.

Hired guns to prevent us from going to Tahrir and stay to defend our homes.

If only they had these intelligent strategies for the benefit of the country, instead of committing such crimes.
That crazy!

You guys need some Return of the Mummy shit to calm things down around there

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Guys, just want to give my symphaty. must be crazy shit going on

I admit i had no clue that things were that bad over the channel, but anyway i wish this mess will be resolved fast for you.

but I wonder, are there any legitimate contendors for the leadership right now? will you guys accepet anyone from inside the currnet regime like Omar Soliman for example? or will it be someone from the outside?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Is it the right time to ask about your predictions what could happen with the Rafah border between Egypt and Gaza if Mubarak falls or should I not touch that subject right now? :D

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #933
    Does anyone have an explaination to this? specially arabs

jazeera's main page, top left it says "together to take down Egypt"
    they didn't say mubarak or egyptian government, they said EGYPT

http://www.aljazeera.net/portal
    Aljazeera said it was hacked last night and the hackers put this ad.

Is it the right time to ask about your predictions what could happen with the Rafah border between Egypt and Gaza if Mubarak falls or should I not touch that subject right now? :D
    So early, Alen.

Isn't it the main reason why people are so upset about pharaoh?
    Well, it is one of the reasons, but the reasons are so many.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #934
    This is a video in Arabic by Mubarak in 2003 in which he said he was surprised Saddam did not quit his job and leave Iraq when Americans threatened him. He says that he should leave to save his people and he can go wherever he wants in the world.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #935
    Egyptian blogger @suzeeinthecity has tweeted what she says are the seven demands of the protesters (see the four drawn up by youth groups we detailed at (5.05pm)

1. Resignation of the president

2. End of the Emergency State

3.Dissolution of The People's Assembly and Shora Council

4. Formation of a national transitional government

5.An elected Parliament that will ammend the Constitution to allow for presidential elections

6. Immediate prosecution for those responsible of the deaths of the revolution's martyrs

7. Immediate prosecution of the corrupters and those who robbed the country of its wealth.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #936
    Al Ahram journalist Ahmed Mahmoud who was shot during protests on January 29 has reportedly died.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Egyptian blogger @suzeeinthecity has tweeted what she says are the seven demands of the protesters (see the four drawn up by youth groups we detailed at (5.05pm)

1. Resignation of the president

2. End of the Emergency State

3.Dissolution of The People's Assembly and Shora Council

4. Formation of a national transitional government

5.An elected Parliament that will ammend the Constitution to allow for presidential elections

6. Immediate prosecution for those responsible of the deaths of the revolution's martyrs

7. Immediate prosecution of the corrupters and those who robbed the country of its wealth.
    This is starting to get more coherent and have more clarity than the earlier versions. Looks like progress.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    Fuck it! I saw one hour ago on al jazeera channel, that incident happened on 28 January, when a white van (belongs to the government) walked over people in high speed, and killing many, that was really frustrating and disgusting. I hope that mother fucked gets hanged.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)