Egypt: from 2011 demonstrations to today (11 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
now the bastards in the egyptain media ( oh dont get me started on these hypocrites who are a disgrace to humanity not just egyptains) are denying gun shots.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
there is some shortage in bread mainly but other than that its manageable. i'm broke bec the banks are shut so my parents in saudi ( not to mention these people i,e my parents are shitting bricks bec they r away from my brother and i and having to witness this on tv or hear gun shots when they call us on our cells) cant send me money but luckily i'm with my mums brothers and sisters and they r covering me and my brother until i can get an atm machine working to with draw money to put in with them bec right now its all of us covering each others back. i know it sounds like a war zone but thats literally the scene here for all of us not just me but every one here faces the same scenerio.
Thank goodness for that! Lets just hope this shit can be resolved quickly because not only are the people suffering but the Economy is going to feel this for months.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
i'm exteremly sorry if i missed out hazem, my mind is all over the place. i hope hazem and his family are safe and well bec sadly i dont have any ones number to check on them when the internet was down for us.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
there is some shortage in bread mainly but other than that its manageable. i'm broke bec the banks are shut so my parents in saudi ( not to mention these people i,e my parents are shitting bricks bec they r away from my brother and i and having to witness this on tv or hear gun shots when they call us on our cells) cant send me money but luckily i'm with my mums brothers and sisters and they r covering me and my brother until i can get an atm machine working to with draw money to put in with them bec right now its all of us covering each others back. i know it sounds like a war zone but thats literally the scene here for all of us not just me but every one here faces the same scenerio.
Yeah thats a big issue, besides food shortage due to near collapsing of the country, the banks being closed/out of service due to internet and the tyrant squezing the people for show of influence is the worst part. I send money to relatives who live there, and so has others I know, but my cousins cant get it because they cant withdraw it out. from what they said, people have had to band together and use whatever cash they have around (not enough to live, not that they want to). Also said how amazing it is people are supporting eachother alot, offering others food and shelter, besides protecting eachother.

But seriously, not that by the sounds of it there will be much food to buy any time soon, but how can you close banks? Poor enough as people are, its utterly insane to deny them access to the funds they have.

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
Are you allowed to own guns?
You must get a license, which is really hard, to own ones. You have maximum of two weapons.

Unfortunately and fortunately at the same time, I discovered that most neighborhoods have people with illegal Automatic Rifles to defend their homes.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Me too I forgot about him completely. I hope he's well!!!
Are you allowed to own guns?
i'm worried about hazem bec he lives in tagmo3 if memory serves right. i hope he and his family are safe.

asor jj well before this week i never imagined i would see a tank let a lone a shot gun!!!! after this people are considering owning guns to protect themselves. to own a gun here u need to get a liscence like any other country.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Ah, the situation is very chaotic. I hope you guys are careful.

Reporters have described the "pro" Mubarak demonstrators as being from the shanty towns around Cairo. Apparently they were bussed in. Also police ID's have been found on them. What a disgrace.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Yeah thats a big issue, besides food shortage due to near collapsing of the country, the banks being closed/out of service due to internet and the tyrant squezing the people for show of influence is the worst part. I send money to relatives who live there, and so has others I know, but my cousins cant get it because they cant withdraw it out. from what they said, people have had to band together and use whatever cash they have around (not enough to live, not that they want to). Also said how amazing it is people are supporting eachother alot, offering others food and shelter, besides protecting eachother.
thats the exact picture for me and many many others osman. banks should open on sunday but its not official yet. if i find out about this i will tell u so u can get to them osman.

You must get a license, which is really hard, to own ones. You have maximum of two weapons.

Unfortunately and fortunately at the same time, I discovered that most neighborhoods have people with illegal Automatic Rifles to defend their homes.
same here, we have friends our age who are in the air force and own shot guns with them so they were with us considering we were down there with bats, sticks, and swords. i moved to my uncles house which is right next to the minister of defense home so we have more safety but on sunday night we got shot as by a group of people who were trying to realease relatives who are convicts from a military hospital behind my current location.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)