Egypt: from 2011 demonstrations to today (11 Viewers)

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #602
    Now, Mubarak supporters attack BBC reporters and break their cameras

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    I thought the army refused to act against protesters?
    Well it's very confusing. That is what they said. What's weird is that they had set up check points and were checking people for weapon for the past couple of days. Today they warned of pro vs anti Mubarak clashes but why they removed the check points is odd. Why did they move their tanks (just 5-10 min ago) to allow full flow of "pro"-Mubarak protesters into Tahrir Square where the anti-Mubarak protesters are gathered.

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    They refused to act against protestors but in the meantime they did not protect them from disguised police.
    I see, thanks for clearing that up.

Well it's very confusing. That is what they said. What's weird is that they had set up check points and were checking people for weapon for the past couple of days. Today they warned of pro vs anti Mubarak clashes but why they removed the check points is odd. Why did they move their tanks (just 5-10 min ago) to allow full flow of "pro"-Mubarak protesters into Tahrir Square where the anti-Mubarak protesters are gathered.
    Checking for weapons? Yeah right.:howler: So i take it the "pro" Mubarak supporters are most probably policemen. Disgusting, absolutely disgusting. I just hope Bisco stays the fuck away from all of this shit.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    I see, thanks for clearing that up.

Checking for weapons? Yeah right.:howler: So i take it the "pro" Mubarak supporters are most probably policemen. Disgusting, absolutely disgusting. I just hope Bisco stays the fuck away from all of this shit.
    It seems so.

I wonder if this changes anything in the opinion of some of the anti-Mubarak protesters. It seemed after Mubarak's speech yesterday there were some split opinions. Some where satisfied with his concessions and plans for reformation, etc. I wonder now with thees gov't thugs causing havoc on the streets changes that. To me it's obvious scare tactics by a tyrannical regime.

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    It seems so.

I wonder if this changes anything in the opinion of some of the anti-Mubarak protesters. It seemed after Mubarak's speech yesterday there were some split opinions. Some where satisfied with his concessions and plans for reformation, etc. I wonder now with thees gov't thugs causing havoc on the streets changes that. To me it's obvious scare tactics by a tyrannical regime.
    Well it will work but once they over step their boundaries, they won't be able to contain the anti Mubarak protesters. If they kill of one the protesters, it doesn't matter what they throw at them, they're going down.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #607
    Guardian:

In the clashes at and near Tahrir Square people are literally grabbing anything at hand, rocks, sticks to hurl at their opponents.

Anti-government protesters have shown al-Jazeera the ID cards of plain clothed security police they say they seized from attackers.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #608
    Breaking news:

The Egyptian foreign ministry refuses the transition period that US and EU has called for.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    NOW we are seeing the true face of raw brutal dictatorship, this is the same guy they are refusing to call dictator whenever I watch CNN :howler:

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    i was never this sad in a loooooooooooong time even saturday was not as sad as this!!! for me fuck muburak, fuck braday ( who is a cunt and every one knows this!! ) these people dont give two shits about us. i understand people being in tahrir to change and i whole heartdely agree but with what was said last night they should've taken it 7-8 months more will not fucking kill us but now look at this mess!!!

off course the biggest cunt in the world is previous minister od interior affairs who caused this nightmare!

i'm beyond sad bec we dont deserve this seriously. and these pro mubarak bastards are mis lead too. this should've ended last night by the people in tahrir taking what was said and building on it but not pushing for more demosntrations when the country is still not safe!

also these pro mub gang are paid bastards its on tv!!!

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    i was never this sad in a loooooooooooong time even saturday was not as sad as this!!! for me fuck muburak, fuck braday ( who is a cunt and every one knows this!! ) these people dont give two shits about us. i understand people being in tahrir to change and i whole heartdely agree but with what was said last night they should've taken it 7-8 months more will not fucking kill us but now look at this mess!!!

off course the biggest cunt in the world is previous minister od interior affairs who caused this nightmare!

i'm beyond sad bec we dont deserve this seriously. and these pro mubarak bastards are mis lead too. this should've ended last night by the people in tahrir taking what was said and building on it but not pushing for more demosntrations when the country is still not safe!

also these pro mub gang are paid bastards its on tv!!!
    I'm just glad you're safe & that you aren't doing anything foolish.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    I'm just glad you're safe & that you aren't doing anything foolish.
    thanks B!! i'm not doing anything foolish bec just like wahdan and most probably all the rest i have to be with my family bec we r up against convicts, and out laws armed with machine guns!! no police bec the people will eat them alive after everything they did to us on friday!!! also i dont care about both parties bec this country deserves soo much better ( both mub and the other leaders on the other side dont really care for us the people!) and really our familes right now take the highest priorty there is no two ways about it.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    oh and the solution from my point of view is for the cunt to leave and omar suilman to take charge until we get elections!! bec right now the country is divided and its almost like a civil war with guns!!!

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    also for u guys to understand, the people in tahrir i,e the ones wanting mub out are not armed!!! the pro mub protesters have guns go figure....

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    thanks B!! i'm not doing anything foolish bec just like wahdan and most probably all the rest i have to be with my family bec we r up against convicts, and out laws armed with machine guns!! no police bec the people will eat them alive after everything they did to us on friday!!! also i dont care about both parties bec this country deserves soo much better ( both mub and the other leaders on the other side dont really care for us the people!) and really our familes right now take the highest priorty there is no two ways about it.
    I'm just glad that you are thinking sensibly.:tup: I'm sure there's a strong urge in you to go there & fight. So how are you getting around with day to day activities?

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    I'm just glad that you are thinking sensibly.:tup: I'm sure there's a strong urge in you to go there & fight. So how are you getting around with day to day activities?
    there is some shortage in bread mainly but other than that its manageable. i'm broke bec the banks are shut so my parents in saudi ( not to mention these people i,e my parents are shitting bricks bec they r away from my brother and i and having to witness this on tv or hear gun shots when they call us on our cells) cant send me money but luckily i'm with my mums brothers and sisters and they r covering me and my brother until i can get an atm machine working to with draw money to put in with them bec right now its all of us covering each others back. i know it sounds like a war zone but thats literally the scene here for all of us not just me but every one here faces the same scenerio.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)