Egypt: from 2011 demonstrations to today (9 Viewers)

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Mubarak isn't stupid Tahir, he's very smart evil.

He made a speech that means nothing and gave no promises, then brought back Internet to get some of the guys busy in it, he (or his people) hired mercenaries online and offline against us and made us become traitors
now he looks like an angel, and Egyptian TV calls this "Pro-Mubarak and Anti-Mubarak protests are fighting"

now EVERYone is fighting in a different way, I'm fighting in the street and fighting on facebook and on the phone
you'll find people with or against Mubarak, Baradaey, brotherhood, Friday demonestration, peace, and lots of things

it's impossible to find two people agreeing 100%, so it's only getting more violent and he looks like a hero who didn't want to escape responsibility
You're right. He's an evil genius...or was until this I believe. Egyptian TV might be painting this in a certain way to show the anti-Mubarak protesters in a bad light but don't you think people from Tahrir Square and other places in Cairo & Iskandaria are calling their friends & families and posting about this online? It's the 21st century, people will find out the truth.

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Where is the military in all of this? They keep showing tanks on the news feed but they aren't really doing much. I'm guessing that if Mubarak has to hire thugs to fight for him then he doesn't have support from them or the police?

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
You're right. He's an evil genius...or was until this I believe. Egyptian TV might be painting this in a certain way to show the anti-Mubarak protesters in a bad light but don't you think people from Tahrir Square and other places in Cairo & Iskandaria are calling their friends & families and posting about this online? It's the 21st century, people will find out the truth.
He had a plan for that too
Jazeera was one of very few channels showing reality

today news in Egypt from "wikileaks" that Jazeera has always been working under secret plans to ruin stability Egypt, and that they work with Israel

how funny is that? even funnier, a lot of people I know bought it

so basically Jazeera lies and we're traitors
he's an angel

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
Where is the military in all of this? They keep showing tanks on the news feed but they aren't really doing much. I'm guessing that if Mubarak has to hire thugs to fight for him then he doesn't have support from them or the police?

Police is ALL corrupt and all his, they tried as police and failed last week
now they're in civilian outfits calling themselves pro-mubarak, working with mercenaries

Army promised it won't kill any Egyptians, they took no sides, completely disappointing, they shoud be protecting us and ending this violence.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
He had a plan for that too
Jazeera was one of very few channels showing reality

today news in Egypt from "wikileaks" that Jazeera has always been working under secret plans to ruin stability Egypt, and that they work with Israel

how funny is that? even funnier, a lot of people I know bought it

so basically Jazeera lies and we're traitors
he's an angel
Wow. I can't believe how far their brainwashing goes.

I don't know dude. You know better than I do since you're there and living this hell. I really hope something comes out from all this. Too many people have sacrificed for a change that at this point isn't visible. Then again, it took over a month for Tunisians to get rid of their dictator. I hope the opposition "leaders" unite and finally grow some balls because their people are dying out there and they're nowhere to be seen. Last I hear was Baradei asking people to hold Tahrir until Friday. Easy to say that when he's sitting at home sipping his tea. That's a spineless leader in my eyes. Sad sad stuff.

Stay safe brother.

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
I totally agree.

I wish someone like Abdelnasser comes out from the army and takes control, we need someone strong and clean, that is only found in army but so far they've been gutless.

honestly I don't want Baradaey or Muslim brotherhood, they seem to be climbing on protestors' backs

Thanks bro

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
A phone call from Tahrir man says the mercenaries caught said they were paid 50 LE to do this, by members in the ruling party

50LE to kill your fellow Egyptians, this is very sad
50 LE is less than 10 USD

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Naggar, I don't know if you're seeing this but the image they're showing on Al Jazeera (Reauters camera though apparently) is a very small group of people on a bridge (6th of October bridge?) and a large group of people who're barricaded themselves behind some makeshift barrier.

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
Naggar, I don't know if you're seeing this but the image they're showing on Al Jazeera (Reauters camera though apparently) is a very small group of people on a bridge (6th of October bridge?) and a large group of people who're barricaded themselves behind some makeshift barrier.
I'm watching the same
but listening to live news from phono calls from Tahrir and following the news bar

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
The ones barricaded are protestors, the small group are mercenaries with molotov and rocks, they're dumb animals on durgs with weapons, they get caught and say everything

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
A phone call from Tahrir man says the mercenaries caught said they were paid 50 LE to do this, by members in the ruling party

50LE to kill your fellow Egyptians, this is very sad
50 LE is less than 10 USD
Desperate people will do anything to survive.

It's Naggar, please.

No I don't think so, that's out of question
even when it was a war in suez last week no one got near it
Hmm, interesting. You'd think that would be a prime location to cause some trouble.

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
Tahrir is the most important, as long as it's blocked by protests, life stops very much in Cairo, it's in the middle of everything and once protests leave it the government can end this much easier

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
After protests succeeded in keeping hold of Tahrir square once more

sounds of live bullets just started, I can't sleep anymore

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Sad ...this really needs to end. If this man really love dhis country he would resign. Obama needs to start speaking up people are dying

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)