Egypt: from 2011 demonstrations to today (24 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Maybe because of the remnants of old regime such as judges, police department and intelligence did everything to ensure it. You should have wait until the next election, armed forces just robbed people of their right to vote and that could eventually make people to seek another way other than the politics, like in Syria. You simply can't go down the streets whenever you don't like the actions of the fairly elected governments. One year is a ridiculously short period to gone mad. That's why i said in my first post, Egypt have a long way to become a state. Years from now, this coup will be remembered as a shameful event in Egypt history as the ones like in past of Turkiye.
brilliant post, Turk.

all this euphoria and hope will be short-lived once you see the military install their puppet.
i will not argue any more, however turk you just proved to me you have no idea about this country or the situation or any thing regarding this country. let me open your eyes:

1- the youth in the 2011 revolution elected morsy and demanded he do all that you mentioned but he did'nt do it bec he wanted to ikawnize the country and not spread the responsibility on all the revolutionary powers that made this revolution happen. instead the top dogs like khairat el shatter and beltagy used the police to crush any protests against the puppet called morsy who was never a representative of the egyptains he was a representative of the muslim brotherhoods supreme leader.

2- he was the one who came out in public and said "dont tell me to clean out the ministry of internal affairs" he said that in a public announcement right after he toke power in egypt. he too used the police against the people!!!! he even fucking congratualted the police and thanked them for there role in the 25th of jan revolution calling the third crossing ( in reference to the 6th of october crossing of the suez canal)

3- and the bomb of all fucking bombs and i double dare you to prove me wrong!!

when the revolutionaries where planning the revolution in early january after the first wave in tunisia the Mb were hesistant to join it and they refused to call out MUBARAK!!!! its as documentated fact. they always said we r not revolutionaires yet they jumped after the police collapsed and after they and there pigs in hamas raided the prisons!!!!

STOP belittling us. @Ahmed dont jump into conclusions based on turk who is blinded by his mb googles.

YOU CHOOSE TO SHUT DOWN YR BRAIN IN THE NAME OF FALSE UNDERSTANDING OF ISLAM OR ACCORDING TO THE FASCIST GROUP KNOWN AS MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD THATS YOUR RIGHT FEEL FREE TO DO SO BUT DONT YOU DARE BELITTLE US THE PEOPLE OF EGYPT WHO WOULD NOT SIT QUITE ON A COUNTRY BEING HI-JACKED BY PRICKS WHO ABUSE RELIGON AND THE POVERTY AND NEEDINESS OF PEOPLE FOR THERE POLITICAL GAINS. THEY CHOOSE TO SEND THERE YOUTH WHO ARE POOR TO FIGHT THERE BATTLES WHILE THERE OWN KIDS GET THE BEST OF EVERYTHING IN LIFE. KHAIRAT EL SHATTER THE DEPUTY WSA IN HURGADAH WHEN THE PRO MORSI PEOPLE WHERE IN THE STREETS, THE SUPREME LEADER WAS CAUGHT LIKE A WHORE RUNNING TRYING TO ESCAPE WHILE THE POOR YOUTH WHO R MIS GUIDED AND CHARGED UP BY RADICALS STOOD TO FACE THERE FELLOW EGYPTAIN CITIZENS WHERE COPTICS OR MUSLIMS LIKE ME OR ANY EGYPTAIN ON THIS FORUM.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
@Bisco no point arguing with people who are ignorant to the reality of what is actually taking/actually took place in Egypt over the past year or so. Whereas I tend to agree with Turk regarding that one year is insufficient time to judge someone, in this particular case a lot was done in that one year to suggest that this fucker was taking the country nowhere and fast.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I am afraid it is you guys who are not understanding the point, both Turk and I are speaking from countries where elected governments have been overthrown, and with devastating consequences.

even if you did want to get rid of him you should have done it through democratic means...portray it whichever way you like, it was the soldiers and tanks rolling in that got the job done, not your protests in Tahrir Square.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
So who will finally tell Bisco that you put the apostrophe after N, not before it?

Fine, I'll do it:

wasn't, weren't, didn't - correct :tup:
was'nt, were'nt, did'nt - incorrect :tdown:

The apostrophe replaces the letter 'o" in "not", Bis :D

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
So who will finally tell Bisco that you put the apostrophe after N, not before it?

Fine, I'll do it:

wasn't, weren't, didn't - correct :tup:
was'nt, were'nt, did'nt - incorrect :tdown:

The apostrophe replaces the letter 'o" in "not", Bis :D
:lol: yeah just noticed that now :D i was typing fast and my brain was on over drive.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Again, Egypt is not Pakistan or Turkey, with all due respect to both those nations.

What democratic means do you suggest, and for how much longer did we have to wait for that to happen, with the fucker destroying the economy and focusing on petty Islamic related shit? He was never the people's choice. A lot of people didn't vote, and a lot of the votes those Muslim Brotherhood fuckers got were bought. They manipulated people and fed them false hope, gave them some money and supplies just to get their vote. Moreover, those elections were rushed, and obviously there were outsides influences/pressure to get a government in place. Furthermore, all the other candidates didn't even have the time (a significant factor) to form a solid party and rally people to support them, as opposed to the MB fags who were already well organized and mobilized themselves appropriately and at the right time. It was never a fair election to begin with. All this talk of democratically elected president is pure propaganda promulgated by the west.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Also, first step of the social revolution is to teach Bisco some punctuation :D
:p hey!! :D yeah thats actually a good place to start :D

- - - Updated - - -

Again, Egypt is not Pakistan or Turkey, with all due respect to both those nations.

What democratic means do you suggest, and for how much longer did we have to wait for that to happen, with the fucker destroying the economy and focusing on petty Islamic related shit? He was never the people's choice. A lot of people didn't vote, and a lot of the votes those Muslim Brotherhood fuckers got were bought. They manipulated people and fed them false hope, gave them some money and supplies just to get their vote. Moreover, those elections were rushed, and obviously there were outsides influences/pressure to get a government in place. Furthermore, all the other candidates didn't even have the time (a significant factor) to form a solid party and rally people to support them, as opposed to the MB fags who were already well organized and mobilized themselves appropriately and at the right time. It was never a fair election to begin with. All this talk of democratically elected president is pure propaganda promulgated by the west.
nicely summed up :tup:

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
I am afraid it is you guys who are not understanding the point, both Turk and I are speaking from countries where elected governments have been overthrown, and with devastating consequences.

even if you did want to get rid of him you should have done it through democratic means...portray it whichever way you like, it was the soldiers and tanks rolling in that got the job done, not your protests in Tahrir Square.

War is the midwife of change dear brother.

I am intimately familiar with the regions political history :angel:

And one day, the Sultans head will be on a plate for his crimes, and on that day, I will buy you a coke.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
I'm an opponent of 'Sharia Law' because everyone differs in their definition of what Shariat is. There are 73 sects in Islam and each and everyone interprets Sharia differently. Besides, in a multicultural world such as today where you have people of different faiths, creed, ethnicity, nationalities, etc. living side by side it wouldn't be fair or right to impose Sharia on them. That being said, it's scary how misinformed opponents of Sharia Law are.

I understand your point, it would be hard to agree on the Sharia law, but still as a Muslim in a Muslim country. It's should be the goal for every Muslim. Because as a Muslim to pick another system before sharia, seems wrong. From a muslim perspective picking a law made by men before law and rules coming from Allah subhana wa ta'ala, just seems wrong. But ofcourse it should be done i the right way, and it's not easy, but still it should be the goal of every muslim.

I agree that opponents are misinformed thought.May Allah guide us to the right path

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We have a saying in Egypt. El Deen Le Allah wel Watan lel Gamee3. What this translates into, is religion is for God, and the nation is for everyone. Any country should not be subjected to any form of religious law, whether that be Sharia or something else. Religion should not be imposed on people, and neither should religious teachings.

Jul 2, 2006
We have a saying in Egypt. El Deen Le Allah wel Watan lel Gamee3. What this translates into, is religion is for God, and the nation is for everyone. Any country should not be subjected to any form of religious law, whether that be Sharia or something else. Religion should not be imposed on people, and neither should religious teachings.
Whose saying is it? Jacques de Molay?

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006

whatever the heck it was, at least you voted for it.

but go ahead, enjoy yourself under the thumb of the Army...again. :tup:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Whose saying is it? Jacques de Molay?
I am not sure to be honest. Slight amendment to the initial translation though; it should be "Religion is for God, and the homeland for all."

- - - Updated - - -

whatever the heck it was, at least you voted for it.

but go ahead, enjoy yourself under the thumb of the Army...again. :tup:
Who voted? The ignorant masses who lack basic knowledge and education to actually make a sound choice? I certainly didn't vote for this fucker, and judging by the millions that turned out to protest his tyrannical rule, the majority certainly didn't. Are you so naive as to believe that this was a truly democratic election? It was just as democratic as those fraudulent elections that take place in other parts of Africa or certain South American states :howler:

As for the army, Nasser, Sadat, and Mubarak were all high ranking officers in the Egyptian army/air force before they came into power. The nation surely prospered under their rule, and had Mubarak been more aware of his people (the first 10-15 years of his rule were somewhat rewarding) and not under the thumb of his whore of a wife (bint el labwa el mitnaka Suzanne), none of this shit would have happened.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Should a law made by men be imposed on the people? If you are a Muslim you believe that Sharia is the law of God. And to pick it before another law should IMO be the goal, ok if you live in Thailand or in Sweden as I do. Then it's harder ofcourse, and if I don't like the laws and the tradition here, I am free to leave. But Egypt has 90% Muslims and in a country like that it would be normal to have Sharia Law. Are you a Muslim?

Jul 2, 2006
I am not sure to be honest. Slight amendment to the initial translation though; it should be "Religion is for God, and the homeland for all."

Who voted? The ignorant masses who lack basic knowledge and education to actually make a sound choice? I certainly didn't vote for this fucker, and judging by the millions that turned out to protest his tyrannical rule, the majority certainly didn't. Are you so naive as to believe that this was a truly democratic election? It was just as democratic as those fraudulent elections that take place in other parts of Africa or certain South American states :howler:

As for the army, Nasser, Sadat, and Mubarak were all high ranking officers in the Egyptian army/air force before they came into power. The nation surely prospered under their rule, and had Mubarak been more aware of his people (the first 10-15 years of his rule were somewhat rewarding) and not under the thumb of his whore of a wife (bint el labwa el mitnaka Suzanne), none of this shit would have happened.
'Religion is for god' does not make sense at all. It is for people to practice. Allah doesn't need your praying so it's for you. Not to mention you can't be a Muslim if you're against Sharia.

As for second part,

'Who voted? The ignorant masses who lack basic knowledge and education to actually make a sound choice?'

I have had enough of this elitist crap. Similiar shit is happening in my country as well, those who can't win an election always question the other one's qualification by saying shit like 'my vote can't be equal with a shepherd's'. You will either accept it like that or turn your back to elections.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)