Edu has Juventus option (5 Viewers)

Dan10

Mar 15, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++

I don't think Valencia is stupid enough to trade Aimar for Edu, especially since they already have the super-duo Baraja and Albelda.
If you dint know Aimar and Valencia are not happy with each other and they have been chasing edu for some time now...Maybe Edu and some cash will bring us a player from Valencia.

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dan10 ] ++

If you dint know Aimar and Valencia are not happy with each other and they have been chasing edu for some time now...Maybe Edu and some cash will bring us a player from Valencia.
if valencia want edu, why wouldnt them sign him on their own ?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Edu came on as a sub for Arsenal today in their win against West Brom, scoring a goal in injury time. He was given a role on the left flank by Wenger and did not look all that bad, linking up nicely and making some good passes around the pitch. He certainly looks like a good player in the EPL, however question still remains would he fit the Serie A and will his injury problems persist..

Dan10

Mar 15, 2005
++ [ originally posted by archaon ] ++

if valencia want edu, why wouldnt them sign him on their own ?
Y wood u even ask that lol its a way for moggi to get a player he wants much ezier and much cheaper...buy edu and tempt Valencia, its bastard like but hey if it works go for it

Romano

May 22, 2004
There are more stories in Italy on Friday which suggest that Juventus are keen on signing Arsenal midfielder Edu.

The South American is a free agent in the summer and that has interested transfer guru Luciano Moggi.

The director general is always on the lookout for Bosman players and Edu’s quality makes him especially attractive.

Inter and Valencia have also been associated but the Brazilian, 28, seems to be in favour of a Turin switch.

"Juventus are a great side and I’m happy to be of interest to them," the central midfielder is quoted as saying.

"I have already spoken to (international teammate) Emerson about it but I’d prefer to keep that conversation private.

"I am certain that I won’t be playing in England next season and I want to continue my career in Europe."

Whispers suggest that Edu would like a contract worth just under £2m a season but Juve are not ready to offer more than £1.4m.

The Bianconeri are also expected to sign Bayern Munich stopper Robert Kovac on a free at the end of the season.

---

To me, both Edu and Kovac are useless.
That Bayern has lost their CL clash, you can point your finger to Kovac. The poor guy didn't won any air battles with Drogba

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
They will both give us a lot more depth. Romano, you have seen Kovac in CL but I doubt you follow Bundesliga. He is a great sub for Thuram and Canna. Edu IMO has very good passing skills and could help us to keep possesion of the ball.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
Edu is good but is he defensive or offensive midfielder
I always thought he was offensive,but here on the forums everybody saying he is defensive.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
On a free he'd be an excellent buy, only downside to his game is that he tends to be a little reckless. He really plays frantic epl-style and runs forward at every chance, neglecting the defence, even when his own defence is in little numbers.

/usr/bin

Excellent
Mar 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++
On a free he'd be an excellent buy, only downside to his game is that he tends to be a little reckless. He really plays frantic epl-style and runs forward at every chance, neglecting the defence, even when his own defence is in little numbers.
Yeah, but that's still better than blasi playing world-class balls... to the opposing team! I really don't like Blasi.. Edu would be a welcome replacement for me..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)