Edu has Juventus option (5 Viewers)

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dan10 ] ++
i can see moggi getting edu then luring Valencia into giving us Aimar or Vicente or someone for Edu
I don't think Valencia is stupid enough to trade Aimar for Edu, especially since they already have the super-duo Baraja and Albelda.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I just gave Edu a tryout for Juventus in WE8. He scored a 30-yard wondergoal on his first shot of the match....lets get him. :D

In reality though, I still have my doubts over Edu. Yes, he seems to have a very good passing range with his left peg. Yes, he played some crucial minutes for Arsenal in their unbeaten EPL season. And yes, he scored some rather nice goals for the Gunners that won them a few matches. All this doesn't mean he will suit the Serie A, however if a Brazilian can work it out in the EPL he should be able to do it in Serie A....considering most South Americans find it tough going in England. But the problem with Edu, once again, is he seems to be another injury-prone player. Do we need another another one of those? We certainly do not.

Plexus

Aug 24, 2002
Stop complaining about Edu. He would be mutch better than appiah, blasi and tacchi....so its not like we got some other choises sence moggi wont spend any mony for this transfer campain. Edu is along side van bommel the best choises we got and sence van bommel being linked with barca we have got to stick with Edu or else we will be left out with a crapy midfield as this year.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Every year its the ame. We are complaining about the shit players Moggi will buy, and in the end he always pulls out a big signing. Who knows, maybe we will see Gerrard in black and white at the end of August????

Don't jugde the situation too early!

sebastian

Jul 24, 2002
just get that edu dude everytime everyone is complaining about lack of depth in our squad let's get edu and put him on the bench if you don't like him playing in the first team

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
I just gave Edu a tryout for Juventus in WE8. He scored a 30-yard wondergoal on his first shot of the match....lets get him. :D
i dribbled the whole ac milan team with blasi :D

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
edu is ok. better partner for emerson than what we have now but one has to wonder if he is good enough to start for juve.

moggi keeps looking at these free players but there is areason why they are free. they are not good enough for their clubs.

I'd rather spend 5 million and get emre then go for edu.

im hoping all these free players, except mutu, are going to be used in sweetners in deals because if they are not, we'll have many rejects from other clubs.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
edu is ok. better partner for emerson than what we have now but one has to wonder if he is good enough to start for juve.

moggi keeps looking at these free players but there is areason why they are free. they are not good enough for their clubs.
So van Bommel isn't good enough for PSV?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)