Edoardo Agnelli (3 Viewers)

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
According to you every Arabian country supports those Conspiracy theories yet not all Arabian countries are relegious.

A Iraqi(if i remember correctly) should know better about this.
And you think they're right ?! I used to believe all these craps when i was younger but i grew up read more and understood that all these things are just propaganda's to feed those poor general population (give them what they want to hear and let them forget about they're economic, social, politic.. Misery )

Can you people avoid one fucking topic where you actually DON'T mention religion?
Sorry just had to respond to the topic, won't discuss it more.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Go tell that to Mohammed Atta and the other "suicide-fearing" 9/11 highjackers...they didn't fear God in doing what they did...
They are doing what they think is "shahada" which is dying for your country, religion, family ...etc. But what they did/(tried to do) isn't close to that principle. Many muslims argue that they're not even close to Islam.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
And you think they're right ?! I used to believe all these craps when i was younger but i grew up read more and understood that all these things are just propaganda's to feed those poor general population (give them what they want to hear and let them forget about they're economic, social, politic.. Misery )
I believe nothing of what they say. But I don't take what others say for granted either.

(this isn't about religion Dus)

OP
Jul 2, 2006
  • Thread Starter #46
    I had to give up on this documentary when they started mentioning Zionists. Up until that point it was relatively interesting to see the facts.
    if you didn't like Iranian-zionist thing maybe part about Edoardo's Italian friend questioning facts about ''accident'' would interest you.

starts 18:10

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)