Edoardo Agnelli (2 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It was a suicide. I cant say I know the 100% truth obviously, but there has been really laughable anti semitic conspiracies regarding his suicide (his own family being in on it etc).

Apr 17, 2009
Yeah i just read that. Apparently there was an Iranian documentary that suggests he was the victim of a Zionist plot to prevent a Muslim from becoming the head of Fiat.

Either way very unfortunate. I'm guessing he would have had control of the club if we was still alive.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It was a suicide. I cant say I know the 100% truth obviously, but there has been really laughable anti semitic conspiracies regarding his suicide (his own family being in on it etc).
Probably those who are puppeting the Agnellis.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Showdown: That above zionist plot BS IS the links Turk posted.

And the guy had little interest in running anything, so I had doubt he would have run Juve at all (just minor part in all of Fiat), unless he would have changed his priorities later. But the laughable conspiracies usually dont bother with logic, considering in this case he didnt want to inherit the leadership of Fiat or his families fortunes.

OP
Jul 2, 2006
  • Thread Starter #11
    I believe it was an assassination. considering Lapo ''I support Israel'' Elkann and his older brother in charge of Fiat empire and Israel's good reputation of political assassinations makes it easier to decide.

Edoardo Agnelli (standing far right) with Ayatollah Ali Khamenei in Iran (1981).

And the guy had little interest in running anything, so I had doubt he would have run Juve at all (just minor part in all of Fiat)
    9:10 in first video

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Really pathetic Turk.

I despise Zionism, but one doesnt have to stoop to bizzare lunacy and laughable crap of the Iran govt, which I bet they put out for lols besides just propoganda.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Oh, some spaces to fill? Is that what the clip and this "truth" is doing?

I watched first clip, not that I need to watch anything to find this notion beyond laughable, and even for your standards, this IS laughable as it gets. Here's the description of the youtube clip:

"A Documentary from The Islamic Republic of Iran on the life of the great Martyr of Islam Shaheed Dr. Mahdi Edoardo Agnelli(RA) the son of an Italian Billionaire, he converted to Islam after extensive research and met Imam Khomeini(RA) in person. He was murdered by Zionist agents in order to prevent that he inherrits the huge wealth of his father since he was his fathers only son and heir. For more info about this great Martyr of Islam please visit: http://www.edoardo.ws/"

They are using his sad death in this way simply because he was interested in Islam and Eastern cultures.

I find it insanely ridicolous you actually give this any second of thought, I seriously have no hope for you if you really are this feeble minded.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
    Aug 5, 2006
    If he was a muslim, I find it highly unlikely that he'll commit suicide as its against his beliefs Big time!

OP
    Jul 2, 2006
  • Thread Starter #19
    They are using his sad death in this way simply because he was interested in Islam and Eastern cultures.
    You can hate them as much as you can but it's not like they will lie about belief of a dead man and call him martyr.

If he was a muslim, I find it highly unlikely that he'll commit suicide as its against his beliefs Big time!
    exactly

now why that man (heir..very rich..bla bla) would want to suicide?...
    no reason

icεmαή;2397968 said:
    Whats the purpose of this thread exactly?
    informing Juventini about him and questioning legitimacy of elkann family.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
    Aug 5, 2006
    now why that man (heir..very rich..bla bla) would want to suicide?...
    Many rich successful people commit suicide.

icεmαή;2397968 said:
    Whats the purpose of this thread exactly?
    Remembering who was supposed to be our president/heir instead of Coboli, Elkaan and Blanc. I guess..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)