Edoardo Agnelli (1 Viewer)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Wow didnt know that thanks for the info. I wont believe all Iranian propoganda but I wont be suprised to see some truth to this.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
Many rich successful people commit suicide.
but always covered in mistery those suicides

What has one's money and status to do with committing suicide?
compare him to a poor man, without money, without a family, without a warm place and no food then you'll understand my point. He had anything a man can have...why to suicide? so lapo the king of puffers is alive and this boy is gone..

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
but always covered in mistery those suicides

compare him to a poor man, without money, without a family, without a warm place and no food then you'll understand my point. He had anything a man can have...why to suicide? so lapo the king of puffers is alive and this boy is gone..
People tend to commit suicide more when they have nothing to fight for in life. When everything is provided to them, when they have no challenges.

I can compare a rich person to a poor person every day and still fail to see why would the poor person tend to commit suicide more than the rich person. But maybe that's just me.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
People tend to commit suicide more when they have nothing to fight for in life. When everything is provided to them, when they have no challenges.

I can compare a rich person to a poor person every day and still fail to see why would the poor person tend to commit suicide more than the rich person. But maybe that's just me.
maybe because that rich man can afford everything...compared to the poor person that can't wait for god to end his sufference. Having the money he had i wouldn't end my life...not even thinking..but loosing everything i have now can push me to do that. But as you said, maybe it's just a matter of ideeas..a point of looking.

Well I did not know about this guy.. But he is dead. So no point talking about him :/
word

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
While Elkann family are slowly but surely erasing the name of Juventus from this sport, i think Juventini don't know enough about Edoardo Agnelli.

Only son of Gianni Agnelli, heir of Fiat empire, who had special desire for Juventus.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aX5hXBfDwAk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8nBCBZ_A4I&feature=related

Come on, do you seriously believe in these things ?!

small advise, never believe what a "religious" govern state says whether its a Muslim or whatever. Those people feed from those Conspiracy theories thats their way to survive.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
According to you every Arabian country supports those Conspiracy theories yet not all Arabian countries are relegious.

A Iraqi(if i remember correctly) should know better about this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)