Edinson Cavani - ST- PSG (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Or keep Tevez, Morata and sign De Bruyne :tuttosport:
:D

But Tevez will leave after next year for sure it seems...

So... after Tevez leaves:

---------------------Buffon---------
Darmian---Rugani---Bonucci---Asamoah
------Vidal----Marchisio---Pogba--
---------------De Bruyne----
-----------Cavani----Morata----

CL title. No big deal.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

But Tevez will leave after next year for sure it seems...

So... after Tevez leaves:

---------------------Buffon---------
Darmian---Rugani---Bonucci---Asamoah
------Vidal----Marchisio---Pogba--
---------------De Bruyne----
-----------Cavani----Morata----

CL title. No big deal.
How about Zaza and Mkhitaryan? Does that do it for you?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

Since when did you become so overly optimistic?
:lol:

It's happening. You heard it from me first. We're winning CL this year, on an offside goal by Morata. All Italy will rage, saying we bought the European refs now too.

We'll make boatloads of money, new fans, new sponsors, new revenue streams. Beppe will be given 100 mil budget for the summer, regardless of who we sell.

Cavani, Darmian, De Bruyne, Rugani, Zaza will be coming. If we sell enough players, they'll bring Dybala too.

- - - Updated - - -

How about Zaza and Mkhitaryan? Does that do it for you?
Stop. Cavani and De Bruyne or death. :shifty:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
:lol:

It's happening. You heard it from me first. We're winning CL this year, on an offside goal by Morata. All Italy will rage, saying we bought the European refs now too.

We'll make boatloads of money, new fans, new sponsors, new revenue streams. Beppe will be given 100 mil budget for the summer, regardless of who we sell.

Cavani, Darmian, De Bruyne, Rugani, Zaza will be coming. If we sell enough players, they'll bring Dybala too.

- - - Updated - - -

Stop. Cavani and De Bruyne or death. :shifty:
Nah man we gonna get, Cavani, Dybala, Di Maria, Marcelo, Rugani and Fabegras.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Cavani? FUCK YESS

at the expense of pogba???....oh my....this will be bad.

We are not ready to lose pogba yet

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
While Cavani + cash would be a great deal for us in exchange of Pogba. I think we could milk a lot more out of having Pogba. The guy is the next big thing in football and his commercial potential alone should have us give him all the club's support the way Barca did with Ronaldinho. He could take us to the next level commercially in a way Cavani and Dybala never could. It'd be a shame to sell him at whatever price without using his commercial potential.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
While Cavani + cash would be a great deal for us in exchange of Pogba. I think we could milk a lot more out of having Pogba. The guy is the next big thing in football and his commercial potential alone should have us give him all the club's support the way Barca did with Ronaldinho. He could take us to the next level commercially in a way Cavani and Dybala never could. It'd be a shame to sell him at whatever price without using his commercial potential.
No, but we shouldn't expect better than that IMO. Something close to Cavani + 20M.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
While Cavani + cash would be a great deal for us in exchange of Pogba. .
Absolutely not.Exchanging the best youth prospect in football for a misfiring striker with a diminishing market value would be a horrible deal no matter which way you look at it.
Verratti + cash on the other hand would represent a more reasonable deal.

But i agree with the rest of your post.Holding on to Pogba would be the best 'deal' for us at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)