Edinson Cavani - ST- PSG (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Only way Cavani and Morata would work is if they had a creative trequartista behind.

Cavani - Morata
De Bruyne
Pogba - Marchisio - Vidal

back to back CL winners

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I think it would be best if Juventus eventually sold Pogba for 40 mill cash & Verratti and Sirigu. You get a new Pirlo, new Buffon + 1 top striker to replace Tevez.
Sirigu

That's like convincing you to buy a Ferrari because there's a free iPhone included.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
If Cavani accepts Juventus's offer then the negotiation with PSG can begin. Manchester United has yet to take any concrete steps. [Sky]

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
There's a Siamak on Xtratime forums..

If Tuz's Siamak is Voeller,then who is Xtratime's Siamak ? Osman ? :allegri:
There's one thing that makes me pretty sure that he isn't a double, his posts in the "A new war in Yemen" thread.

I gotta say, some of his posts virtually scream Völler though, especially 'cause our favourite Dane has been suspiciously inactive the past few weeks except for popping into the movie thread every once in a while :D

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
If Cavani accepts Juventus's offer then the negotiation with PSG can begin. Manchester United has yet to take any concrete steps. [Sky]
he earns 9.4 million per season .we make offer 7.5m for him including bonuses for 3-4 yrs.if he doesnt care so much about the money probably we can get him with right wage

There's one thing that makes me pretty sure that he isn't a double, his posts in the "A new war in Yemen" thread.

I gotta say, some of his posts virtually scream Völler though, especially 'cause our favourite Dane has been suspiciously inactive the past few weeks except for popping into the movie thread every once in a while
thx bro
you are my favorite member in tuz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)