Edinson Cavani - ST- PSG (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Yeah.

For example,Cavani+Dybala+Darmian+CM=100M+ mercato.It might not be feasible right now without selling anyone.
And then,next summer(2016),sell him for a world record fee.With this way,they'd be less damage done to us in terms of losing our stars.I mean we wouldnt have to plan a total overhaul of the side.

Maybe i am being vague here but i hope u get what i'm saying.
Right, now I understand what you mean. Like you also say yourself though, that's not going to happen. We'd only spend the 'Pogba money' after actually selling him. We'd not take the risk to invest without knowing for sure what will happen in the future, not to mention wages etc.

If we're smart we buy 2 or so good players (CF/fullback?) without assuming Pogba is gone this or the next summer. If Pogba were to express the will to go, we can always think about swap deals with top teams, as they're likely to have interesting players who would otherwise be more difficult and expensive to get.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Right, now I understand what you mean. Like you also say yourself though, that's not going to happen. We'd only spend the 'Pogba money' after actually selling him. We'd not take the risk to invest without knowing for sure what will happen in the future, not to mention wages etc.

If we're smart we buy 2 or so good players (CF/fullback?) without assuming Pogba is gone this or the next summer. If Pogba were to express the will to go, we can always think about swap deals with top teams, as they're likely to have interesting players who would otherwise be more difficult and expensive to get.
:tup:

I was only arguing an 'otherwise' scenario.Yeah it probably wont happen.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Yeah.

For example,Cavani+Dybala+Darmian+CM=100M+ mercato.It might not be feasible right now without selling anyone.
And then,next summer(2016),sell him for a world record fee.With this way,they'd be less damage done to us in terms of losing our stars.I mean we wouldnt have to plan a total overhaul of the side.

Maybe i am being vague here but i hope u get what i'm saying.
Makes sense. :tup:

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Haven't been following much lately. Are we linked to Cavani? Like something concrete?

Cavani, Dybala and Darmian would be an insane summer.

Cavani's current wages makes me highly skeptical that this move is possible. Dybala we have a chance.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Haven't been following much lately. Are we linked to Cavani? Like something concrete?

Cavani, Dybala and Darmian would be an insane summer.

Cavani's current wages makes me highly skeptical that this move is possible. Dybala we have a chance.
That might make our best Mercato since we sold Zidane, maybe?

Maybe not.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Haven't been following much lately. Are we linked to Cavani? Like something concrete
GDM says we offered 7.5m NET including bonuses but he would like more apparently.He also says Cavani is very open to a switch to Juve.
There was also an article which was posted here stating how we could afford Cavani without actually having to sell Pogba.
Thats about it regarding the Cavani rumors thus far.

Jan 5, 2007
The way the club operating in transfer market lately is very good and they promise that they improve the team every year.

They way marota pulling deals makes me relax.

I dont think he will spend heavy but i beleive there is one big signing coming

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
GDM says we offered 7.5m NET including bonuses but he would like more apparently.He also says Cavani is very open to a switch to Juve.
There was also an article which was posted here stating how we could afford Cavani without actually having to sell Pogba.
That and the fact PSG said he will remain in Paris next year. :D

Man, Cavani would be such a joy to watch in this grinta Juve.

Jan 5, 2007
I think we can buy him if he is the only big signing of the year

Jan 5, 2007
Me too.

But what am injoying the most lately is trolling all seria a fans Who come to me and start talking about calciopoli crap.

I start saying thx for calciopoli know every one knows what is juve, we are back in very short time with new stadium and domanting again.

Oh btw what u guys did while we are building up?! A stadium? A wc team ?
Wtf ur beloved teams were doing the last few years :D

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Very good news. When GDM talks about something, its a good sign.

That might make our best Mercato since we sold Zidane, maybe?

Maybe not.
Definitely up there.

Tevez

Cavani - Morata

:scared:
:tuttosport:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)