Edinson Cavani - ST- PSG (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Is rollie expecting people to read that? :lol:
Wtf this post is longer than most people's thesis.
And it mentions me.

How do you think I feel?
Because you're obligated to read it :lol:
:lol:

You fuckers! I was off the net for more than a week, and didn't know I got roasted here. This is what happens when a nice, stoned Lit major goes on a tangent, trying to counter an argument with an individual who is promoting Serie B stats, and calling generic terms "buzz words". :D

As for Cavani, nobody wanted this guy more than me before he moved to PSG. He truly has a Tevez like work ethic. If anybody thinks that Beppe/this club is going to spend more than 40M on his transfer, more than 6M net per season on his contract, for a player who is going to have effectively no resale value for us because he's 28 (not too old for us, but too old to recoup good value)...

Yeah, fucking sure thing, guys. Not. A. Chance.

:p

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
I did, I got roasted! Love this place, missed stopping by during such an important part of the season.

Fuck, was that ever MAGIC yesterday. I'm ready to watch it again, actually. :D

@Rollie such a pimp daddy
Right back at ya, my man! Hope all is well!

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
:lol:

You $#@!ers! I was off the net for more than a week, and didn't know I got roasted here. This is what happens when a nice, stoned Lit major goes on a tangent, trying to counter an argument with an individual who is promoting Serie B stats, and calling generic terms "buzz words". :D

As for Cavani, nobody wanted this guy more than me before he moved to PSG. He truly has a Tevez like work ethic. If anybody thinks that Beppe/this club is going to spend more than 40M on his transfer, more than 6M net per season on his contract, for a player who is going to have effectively no resale value for us because he's 28 (not too old for us, but too old to recoup good value)...

Yeah, $#@!ing sure thing, guys. Not. A. Chance.

:p
LOL because Berardi's last two seasons with Sassuolo are Serie B stats... but ayyyy

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
LOL because Berardi's last two seasons with Sassuolo are Serie B stats... but ayyyy
Uhhh, no, genius. Not talking about Berardi this time. :p

Because you pulled Vazquez's stats from last year in Serie B, to make a point. You were basically saying his stats were about the same last year as they were this year, and didn't acknowledge that he played in a totally different league last year. You used this to suggest that Dybala must not be making those around him better, because Vazquez was statistically performing at about the same rate... or some similar sentiment that I can't be arsed to look up now.

But ayyyyyyy

:D

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It's bad when Hustini needs to pull the thread back on topic:

It will be a stellar Juve

Allegri until 2018, Marotta confirms Cavani and Dybala as targets.
Four mega offers for Pogba, Barca are preferred: they would leave the player for another season.

:numnum:

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I might get bashed for saying this,but are we trying to spend big now,make the most out of having all our stars in the side,and then let them go in 2016 ? By stars,i mean mainly Pogba and Tevez.

If we get Cavani and Dybala and keep Pogba at the same time,we'll be challenging for CL again.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I might get bashed for saying this,but are we trying to spend big now,make the most out of having all our stars in the side,and then let them go in 2016 ? By stars,i mean mainly Pogba and Tevez.

If we get Cavani and Dybala and keep Pogba at the same time,we'll be challenging for CL again.
You mean go big this summer and next summer we might sell Pogba?

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007

Well, Tevez' situation is quite clear, there is not much we can do about that. He's made it perfectly clear he wants to retire in Argentina.

Pogba.. well, that'll depend a lot on Paul himself, but the possibility is obviously present that he'll end up in Spain.

We should make most of having these players in our team, and we are already challenging for the CL.

Frankly, I don't understand your post. :D

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Well, Tevez' situation is quite clear, there is not much we can do about that. He's made it perfectly clear he wants to retire in Argentina.

Pogba.. well, that'll depend a lot on Paul himself, but the possibility is obviously present that he'll end up in Spain.

We should make most of having these players in our team, and we are already challenging for the CL.

Frankly, I don't understand your post.
Do you think Tevez could bee talked into staying an additional season? (next season and the one after that?)

If we can somehow maintain semi-final status in CL I see no reason why we can't keep increasing Pogba's salary to try and give him something competitive. We do this next year we will be worth close to a billion dollars. We are Juve ffs.

:edit:

I see you added a ":D" to seem less harsh. :D

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Do you think Tevez could bee talked into staying an additional season? (next season and the one after that?)

If we can somehow maintain semi-final status in CL I see no reason why we can't keep increasing Pogba's salary to try and give him something competitive. We do this next year we will be worth close to a billion dollars. We are Juve ffs.

:edit:

I see you added a ":D" to seem less harsh. :D
No. Frankly, I don't see Tevez staying beyond next season. He'll have reached the age where it's ok for him to leave top flight European football and go back home.

I'm all for keeping Pogba, but we won't be able to offer him what some of those filthy rich clubs can. A lot would depend on our runs in Europe and how well he feels in Turin. I'm fairly sure he will leave at some point though.

Well, I'm a nice guy. :D

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
You mean go big this summer and next summer we might sell Pogba?
Yeah.

For example,Cavani+Dybala+Darmian+CM=100M+ mercato.It might not be feasible right now without selling anyone.
And then,next summer(2016),sell him for a world record fee.With this way,they'd be less damage done to us in terms of losing our stars.I mean we wouldnt have to plan a total overhaul of the side.

Maybe i am being vague here but i hope u get what i'm saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)