Edinson Cavani - ST - PSG (45 Viewers)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Edinson can kiss that Napoli badge all he wants and may I say who ever designed that club badge made sooooooo much effort. Sums that joke of a dirty club right up. Back to you edinson, don't want you here. Matador!!? More like carte d'or (google it up) ;)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He would be my dream signing... the perfect forward for us. Sadly, the relation between him, his club, and us...speak otherwise.

So sad, but in the ned he was not able to clean that stinking odor from the napolitan trash

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I saw an article on Calciomercato that says something about Cavani.
I think it says that Napoli are having a tough time to reach Cavani`s contract demands and might opt to sell.
In case of a sale Juve and Chelsea will battle for him.
What I fail to understand is - Napoli are not a rich club and I think they could make a nice profit on Cavani while signing Llorente as his replacement could get them another good goalscorer
Why dont they even consider it?

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
I think it says that Napoli are having a tough time to reach Cavani`s contract demands and might opt to sell.
What I fail to understand is - Napoli are not a rich club and I think they could make a nice profit on Cavani while signing Llorente as his replacement could get them another good goalscorer
Because Llorente and Napoli's counter attacking soccer are a complete mismatch of course. Napoli needs someone with speed.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Cavani will go to a petrodollar club for sure. Maybe not this year, but next for sure. We can't afford him, yet he's greedy. Last year he got a new contract with salary rise. This year he wants a better one and in the end he'll leave for a bigger(more rich) club.

RavaneVialli2

Aug 4, 2012
Napoli don't need t sell Cavani, his contract isn't expiring next summer and they"ve just sold Lavezzi for an stupidly overinflated price (yes, I'm not a fan). And Llorente as a Cavani replacement would be a huge step down for them.
Also, why would Llorente exchange Athletic for Napoli? It'd be a step down for his as well. The point is, Napoli have arguably the best striker in the world and when they sell him, they won't be able to replace him with a striker of similar quality. That's why they'll try to delay his sale as much as possible IMO.

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
Napoli don't need t sell Cavani, his contract isn't expiring next summer and they"ve just sold Lavezzi for an stupidly overinflated price (yes, I'm not a fan). And Llorente as a Cavani replacement would be a huge step down for them.
Also, why would Llorente exchange Athletic for Napoli? It'd be a step down for his as well. The point is, Napoli have arguably the best striker in the world and when they sell him, they won't be able to replace him with a striker of similar quality. That's why they'll try to delay his sale as much as possible IMO.
Bilbao to Napoli a step down? Whatever you smoking I want some.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Can we not just let this thread die already? Every time I see it highlighted I get a notion that something could potentially happen :sad:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
You are a post whore in just about every thread..Not a surprise really :p

edit: Dont take anything personally.You're a great poster :)
I like you now, so I don't take anything personally from you anymore:)

And yes, a post whore is actually very accurate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)