Edinson Cavani - ST - PSG (5 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'd like to think my dream is within the realms of reality still. It's highly improbable, but not impossible. Your attacking quartet is impossible, even for the likes of Barca, Madrid, Chelsea, City, and PSG :D

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
My dream attack for next season which is realistic as well..

Should switch back to 4-3-3..

I say

Sanchez-Llorente-Giovinco/Vucinic

Sanchez is flopping hard at Barca right now..I really think we could get him for a cut price next season.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Sanchez would be the cheapest option of the lot :marotta:

---------- Post added 28.08.2012 at 13:39 ----------

Also Sanchez >>>>>Ramirez..

Sanchez won Serie A player of the year for 2011 ffs

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I was thinking we could get Ramirez on the cheap, along with Jovetic or Suarez, not as an alternative (I know I'm greedy) :D

We should seriously have an emoticon for Marotta, and ones for Conte and Vucinic too :D

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Back to topic.

Cavani renewal details : New contract worth €4.5m per season until 2017..€55m buyout clause..

So basically whoever wants him next year must meet his buyout clause.Simple as that

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
would anyone buy falcao for 75m? that's more than zidane lol...

and whats on these players mind when they signed such ridiculous contract at those 2nd tier clubs? they would only caged themselves in worse situation when big clubs interested in them

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
In the worst case scenario they would atleast hold out for €50m for Falcao which clubs like RM,Chelsea,PSG and City would be willing to pay for him.

---------- Post added 28.08.2012 at 14:11 ----------

We have to be happy that we atleast have good youth coming through our ranks and we have a coach who values young players highly..

If Immobile shines ,fully expect him to be bought outright next season.We are sending Boakye on loan too probably and not to mention Gabbidiani..Surely atleast one out of these three will turn out to be great prospects in the coming years and have a future at Juventus.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Let Cavani sign his contract, alarm Beppe and fax a 50 mil bid in just a minute later. Cavani waves goodbye and Jovetic was already promised for next season.

Just woke up 'tho

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
Palermo striker Cavani determined to match Amauri
Palermo striker Edinson Cavani says he wants to match the feats Juventus ace Amauri enjoyed at the Rosanero.

“First, I want to reach the 10-goal mark this season,” Cavani told La Gazzetta dello Sport. “I can still improve and I will work even harder so that I become a better player.

“I am 21 and I want to become a great man so that I can turn into a great champion.

“Before he left for Juve, Amauri told me that I could be his heir and I will never forget that phone call.”

----------

Cavani reveals Chelsea dream

"I want to play at Chelsea or Juventus. Palermo is going to be the trampoline that will launch me because I want to play in a giant team in the same way my idol Amauri did."

Despite revealing his ambitious desires, the Uruguay international has assured Palermo fans they are long-term targets and that he is currently happy at the club.

"I am fine at Palermo but in the future I would like to play at a giant European team and if I could chose I would like to do it at Chelsea or Juventus," he added.

"I want to play at Chelsea or Juventus. Palermo is going to be the trampoline that will launch me because I want to play in a giant team in the same way my idol Amauri did."

"I am fine at Palermo but in the future I would like to play at a giant European team and if I could chose I would like to do it at Chelsea or Juventus," he added.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)