Edinson Cavani - ST - PSG (42 Viewers)

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
but it will always end up in how a product is worth according to THE SELLER, it's never up to the buyer except in some cases... and in sports player transfer case, alternative mean it's not the exact thing you were considering before unlike in consumer market where you can find exact same product on different shops; you may get ronaldo for $10 million less than messi but they are different.
The value of a product is up to the buyer. If Juventus had Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi the value for Cavani would be 0. Worthless

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
The value of a product is up to the buyer. If Juventus had Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi the value for Cavani would be 0. Worthless
what other idiocy is that again? :sergio: need =/want :sergio: if a club already have ronaldo and messi, it may not need cavani or rvp, but it still can want cavani or rvp and if that happened it will still need to buy them at the price set by the seller :sergio: by your logic madrid or barcelona should be able to get any other players on this earth by free :sergio:

:sergio:

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
what other idiocy is that again? :sergio: need =/want :sergio: if a club already have ronaldo and messi, it may not need cavani or rvp, but it still can want cavani or rvp and if that happened it will still need to buy them at the price set by the seller :sergio: by your logic madrid or barcelona should be able to get any other players on this earth by free :sergio:

:sergio:
No, I dont mean the actual monetary value. I am talking about the perceived worth from the buyers perspective. The seller can set any price he wants but if the buyer doesnt think that the product is worth that price, he doesnt buy it.

I am John

The Anallist
May 1, 2012
No, I dont mean the actual monetary value. I am talking about the perceived worth from the buyers perspective. The seller can set any price he wants but if the buyer doesnt think that the product is worth that price, he doesnt buy it.
It should be from both sides the seller and the buyer hence the concept of equilibrium price exist. D'oh.

RavaneVialli2

Aug 4, 2012
Lol at the hate. There's no other player on the planet who would complement our team more than Cavani, he's a perfect striker. He'll never come here, because Marotta will never pay over 30M for one player, but it irritates me so much that he plays for Naples Garbage SSC and we don't have a forward even close to his level. I hope he gets transferred abroad ASAP.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
He's real worth ? 30 mil

What ADL would ask for him from a direct rival(in his mind) ? probably 50-70 mil

Lets not kid ourselves, ADL would make us bleed hard to get him

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
Lol at the hate. There's no other player on the planet who would complement our team more than Cavani, he's a perfect striker. He'll never come here, because Marotta will never pay over 30M for one player, but it irritates me so much that he plays for Naples Garbage SSC and we don't have a forward even close to his level. I hope he gets transferred abroad ASAP.
Juve should start thinking of getting a team of real good scouts to find future stars and get the deals done quickly. The market has gone mad thanks to the petrodollars and the prices for the players are absurd. Juve no longer has the money to buy already stablished WC players. They need to start looking for players with potential and create WC.

JoePanini

Apr 29, 2012
Although he was a bit of a dick during the final, he's still the BEST striker we've been linked with. And all the things we're bashing him for can lead to one thing, which Conte's Juve has in common: Passion and drive. He's a passionate player, and gave his all for Napoli, which unfortunately meant he was being a tool towards his opposition which happened to be Juve. That doesn't take away from the fact that he's the most suited striker to Conte's attack.

One of the main reasons Juventus strikers didn't score much was because they had to track back and Conte demanded them to run, and run a lot. And then the question comes, how many strikers in Europe can run and defend, but still score 20 goals? Cavani. To me, he's still top choice and I'd be overjoyed if we got him. He's just a beast.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Although he was a bit of a dick during the final, he's still the BEST striker we've been linked with. And all the things we're bashing him for can lead to one thing, which Conte's Juve has in common: Passion and drive. He's a passionate player, and gave his all for Napoli, which unfortunately meant he was being a tool towards his opposition which happened to be Juve. That doesn't take away from the fact that he's the most suited striker to Conte's attack.

One of the main reasons Juventus strikers didn't score much was because they had to track back and Conte demanded them to run, and run a lot. And then the question comes, how many strikers in Europe can run and defend, but still score 20 goals? Cavani. To me, he's still top choice and I'd be overjoyed if we got him. He's just a beast.
+Rep :beer: :pint: A front duo of Cavani and Jovetic is the future, and would guarantee us multiple Scudetti, and at least 2 CL titles.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)