Edinson Cavani - ST - PSG (43 Viewers)

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
According to Corriere Dello Sport we are ready to bid 20m + Matri + Giovinco for Cavani.

BS Rumor me thinks.

edit:lol..Mezzo beat me to it.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I dont know how Giovinco will suddenly be used as a pawn for making that striker signing when the board said that they're happy to bring him back and Gio himself is excited and wants to prove himself in a Juventus shirt.

It would really be a betrayal of sorts.Lol..Anyways this just another speculative rumor.Dont think we should read too much into this.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
20+Gio+Matri !! Does that mean we're paying Napoli what equals a total of 57 fucking millions to get Cavani? That's just fucked up.

Just go for Higuain, Marotta, please. Fuck ADL.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
before ppl entertain these 'swapping' ideas just look at our roster first and think about the competitions and type of competitors we'll be playing next season...putting out a team is one thing...putting out a team you want to win every game is another..unless ppl here have a small team mentality

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
It's definitely overpaying. But imagine 5-10 years with Edinson Cavani, though. I'm sure that, down the road, we won't give a flying fuck that we overpaid. The guy is perfect for Conte's system, and would make us favourites for the Serie-A next season, and make us go far in the CL too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)