Edinson Cavani - ST - PSG (27 Viewers)

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Napoli have confirmed they're bringing Insigne back for preseason. Yeah, he could still move after that, but ADL seems to be banking on his inclusion, has said that they're set with 4 forwards.

I don't think they'll want to replace a 6' 2" striker by adding a second 5' 4" water bug.

Would love Cavani, and would obviously include Giovinco in any deal to acquire him. Just doesn't seem realistic at all, though.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Napoli have confirmed they're bringing Insigne back for preseason. Yeah, he could still move after that, but ADL seems to be banking on his inclusion, has said that they're set with 4 forwards.

I don't think they'll want to replace a 6' 2" striker by adding a second 5' 4" water bug.

Would love Cavani, and would obviously include Giovinco in any deal to acquire him. Just doesn't seem realistic at all, though.
...but for jovetic on the other hand. :klin:

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
To meet Napoli's price of 55million would be insane. He would be just below Torres on 7th place if we do meet it, but does he deserve such a transfer fee? The rest above him would be players who have won the world player award with exception to Zlatan and Torres, but we all know that Chelsea doesn't really care about transfer fees.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
fiddy five mil? i want cavani yes its true but that can get us a class CF + class SS/RWF...but then again the wages that the two will command will probably end up making cavani more economical in the long run..i didnt do the maths, just guessing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)