Edinson Cavani - ST - PSG (56 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Sebastian in VS has said he's heard the deal is all done. He's been very reliable so far.
40 million and Matri for Cavani?

Look, I love Cavani, I always have, but that price is just lunacy.

Lunacy personified, and lunacy redfined.

This would only lead me to belive that juve have quite a bit of money to spend on this mercato, inclusive of any potential sales of Elia, Krasic, and the like.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
40 million and Matri for Cavani?

Look, I love Cavani, I always have, but that price is just lunacy.

Lunacy personified, and lunacy redfined.

This would only lead me to belive that juve have quite a bit of money to spend on this mercato, inclusive of any potential sales of Elia, Krasic, and the like.
I don't think we have the sort of money.

I think the maximum we can pay for any player is 25 million cash.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
If Napoli are bringing back Insigne, which ADL recently confirmed (was denying rumors they were after Jovetic - said Cavani, Pandev, Insigne, Vargas is enough), I don't think they'd be interested in Giovinco. http://www.football-italia.net/19738/adl-napoli-don’t-need-jovetic

Matri would make sense, in a swap plus cash. 25M + Matri is a lot. 20M + Matri seems to be 35M-38M range, which starts to approach being reasonable. Since they bought him for 17M, Napoli can claim they made a 21M profit on Cavani. :p

Matri + 40M is the stupidest thing I've ever heard, though. Way too much cash, not to mention Napoli is a top five club in Serie A, it would be utter stupidity to strengthen a rival like that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)