Edinson Cavani - ST - PSG (3 Viewers)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Shiieeett I like Cavani but not 50million plus..

Lets just scrap the move for Cavani, and go and get Giroud!
Do guys really think @Ahmed @Madvillain Jojo is worth the risk at around 30 plus? Honestly I think with that price someone like Suarez if he is for sale, would be a better buy.. I love Jojo,but that injury really makes me he is a very risky buy.
no way he would cost that much, at the most 25M should be able to get Jovetic.

and yes I definitely think he is worth it.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Agreed, 25 mill for Jovetic would be totally acceptable. He'd sign a 5 year deal and we'd be able to watch him grow into one of the best in the game. I'm so sure of this player's potential and I'd bet all that I have that he'll turn into one of the world's best.

Primitive

Jul 21, 2011
my mistake though doesn't change the meaningless part as you demonstrated again.

Jovetic would cost around 25-30 mil and nothing less. He's the only talented player Fiore has and they wont let him go so easily. On the other hand if we include a player, for example quag we may get him for 15-20mil and that would be a bargain

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Why do you want Damiao so badly?
Agreed. Damiao was shit against Denmark in the latest game of the national team.. I think we should not dig too deep into the Damiao topic, as he should be given a fair evaluation only once we have seen his other performances with Brazil.. judging him on his performances with internacional just doesn't do it for me..

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Who said Suarez isn't leaving? I think if we really want him, we can get him. Liverpool are going nowhere fast, and with City, United, and Chelsea strengthening their squads even further, I don't see Liverpool in the CL next season either.

We can always get him then :D

Damiao + JoJo would be quite good too ;)

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
I didn't watch that game, but did Damiao miss chances, or did he just not look good generally?
He had a few bad first touches. He ran offside and did not look sharp really. Hulk on the other hand looked absolutely world class, not only did he score he created his own goals and made himself look like a superstar - he made Damaio look useless.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Why do you want Damiao so badly?
Because it's a realistic transfer

Who said Suarez isn't leaving? I think if we really want him, we can get him. Liverpool are going nowhere fast, and with City, United, and Chelsea strengthening their squads even further, I don't see Liverpool in the CL next season either.

We can always get him then :D

Damiao + JoJo would be quite good too ;)
Suarez said Suarez isn't leaving. I think he will stick with them for one more season at least.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)