Edinson Cavani - ST - PSG (4 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
For €40m we can get a RW, CM, CB and LB. I'm not saying we shouldn't spend on a CF but 40 for Cavani is far too much. I think spending about 30 would be fair for a top CF like RVP or Higuain.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
So now the media is playing it up as though RvP wants Juve, and ADL has reduced his price? Is that basically what's going on?

If they want Melo as part of an exchange deal for Cavani, well, it's probably not true but that would be excellent.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
If we really wanted him, we could get him. Damiao, I would like to think is not realistic because his apparent value is way too high, and I would hope Marotta and co. think the same.

But I wasn't talking about what was realistic. I was talking about who we would like. Caracciolo is realistic, but we don't want him, right?
Dzeko's salary alone (after taxes) could buy us a new Damiao every season...

Not worth it for 40m. We can have Kolarov, Asamoah, Isla and Destro in 40m just to put things in perspective.
Not quite, we dont have Moggi anymore, Marrotta overpays, we would surely need more 60mil to buy all that, this year we must buy 2-3 quality players and no more crappy squad players.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Melo and 20m would be a good deal for us.
That would be a great deal!!! In that case get both Cavani and RvP for around 45 mil + Melo, get another 10 mil for selling Quag, and we'd have Vucinic - Cavani - RvP for 35 mil euro.

Having said all that, it aint gonna happen :D

Apr 24, 2012
I actually think we can pull this deal off if we use common sense and the real selling price is 40 mil. A player+ cash deal would be best let them choose between matri,elia,krasic,melo and de ceglie their all replacable. give them matri+ de ceglie and 20 mil. then we should get kolarov to replace de ceglie

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
For €40m we can get a RW, CM, CB and LB. I'm not saying we shouldn't spend on a CF but 40 for Cavani is far too much. I think spending about 30 would be fair for a top CF like RVP or Higuain.
Sure we can, but none of those players will be of the same quality, as effective, or influential as Cavani. Since when does 40 Million buy you 4 quality players? It's an inflated market, and if we wish to compete we have to pay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)