Edinson Cavani - ST - PSG (10 Viewers)

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
I dunno how creditworthy Alessandro Sugoni is: he said that Cavani has close to 0% chance of moving to Juventus because he's happy at Napoli and DeLaurentis is not keen on letting go off him and Lavezzi together. It will have to be an unbelievable offer to let him go, which Juve should not bother with. He also said RvP is clear favourite now however, the most feasible track for Juve remains Suarez. Which is good enough for me and I'm sure a bunch of us.

Suarez, Asamoah, Giovinco, Destro, Verrati, Pogba, Destro, Zapata/Isla/Armero. I cam dig that.
This would be ridiculously awesome. Especially if we can figure out a way to clone Destro.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
DamiaoDamiaoDamiaoDamiaoDamiaoDamiaoDamiaoDamiaoDamiaoDamiaoDamiaoDamiaoDamiaoDamiaoDamiaoDamiaoDamiaoDamiaoDamiaoDamiaoDamiaoDamiao

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Suarez is the least attainable target, it is beyond retarded to imagine him at Juve next year.
Pretty much, bud. Might not be the absolute least attainable - considering it's possible Poop might let him go for the 45M it would likely cost us to get Cavani from Nipples - but yeah man, it's extremely unlikely that Poop will unload their best player... and very unlikely that we'll spend over 25-30M on any one player.

They have stable ownership, they're coming off a couple brutal seasons, and are in dire need of an injection of talent; it would make zero sense for poop to sell Suarez at this point. Probably just give him a raise to keep him happy until the reinforcements arrive.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
have said this from the beginning, get him + Jovetic.
bought them in FIFA 12 last year in first manager mode going into 12-13 :touched:

Damiao would cost between €18m-24m imo and who knows how much Fiorentina want for Jovetic...Matri & Ziegler + €10m would be good for them.

---------- Post added 30.05.2012 at 16:47 ----------

I also think Jojo would really want to come here at least only because of Mirko.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
are you insane, you offered something like 35M right there for him.
Since when is Ziegler worth anything more than 3-4?? At most it's about 32 but closer to 30. But that's because I think Fio value him at around 30. If Matri went for 18 then I think 30 is more realistic but if we could get him for 25 that would be great.

Lisandro López. :tuttosport:
LISANDROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Shiieeett I like Cavani but not 50million plus..

Lets just scrap the move for Cavani, and go and get Giroud!
Do guys really think @Ahmed @Madvillain Jojo is worth the risk at around 30 plus? Honestly I think with that price someone like Suarez if he is for sale, would be a better buy.. I love Jojo,but that injury really makes me he is a very risky buy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)