Edinson Cavani - ST - PSG (22 Viewers)

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
What is this one good season $#@! about RVP? He's had one AMAZING season. The ones before this were good and not amazing only because of injuries. He's always been scoring like a monster.
No one's saying RVP aint monster, i would LOVE to have him here, just saying there are other younger and equally good players in front of the line.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Aricle by Curva on Juve's interest on Cavani.

Juventus have made Napoli attacker Edinson Cavani their top priority for the summer transfer window, Goal.com has learned.

The Serie A leaders are desperate to strengthen their attack ahead of the 2012-13 campaign, and are also keeping tabs on Chelsea's Fernando Torres and Arsenal's Robin van Persie. But it is now the 25-year-old Cavani who is the Bianconeri's top candidate, as they fancy their chances of luring the Uruguay international away from Naples this summer.

Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis stated earlier this week that he believes the former Palermo star will not be on the move at the end of the season, but Cavani refused to rule out a summer transfer at the weekend when asked if failure to reach the Champions League would result in him leaving Naples.

"I don’t know - the club will deal with this sort of thing," the striker told Sky Sport Italia. "I am focused only on playing my football and winning every game.

"The club will think about the rest and they know what to do. For as long as I am at Napoli, I will continue to give my all for this term."

Both Juventus general director Giuseppe Marotta and coach Antonio Conte see the prolific striker as the perfect addition to the Old Lady's attack, and they are closely monitoring Cavani's situation at the Partenopei.

The Uruguayan has a contract with Napoli until the summer of 2016, and he has a valuation of around €30 million, but the Bianconeri are hopeful of lowering Napoli's demands by including either Sebastian Giovinco or Alessandro Matri in the deal.

Juventus have yet to make an official approach for Cavani, but the Turin side are expected to contact Napoli in the coming weeks to discuss a potential transfer.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Aricle by Curva on Juve's interest on Cavani.

Juventus have made Napoli attacker Edinson Cavani their top priority for the summer transfer window, Goal.com has learned.

The Serie A leaders are desperate to strengthen their attack ahead of the 2012-13 campaign, and are also keeping tabs on Chelsea's Fernando Torres and Arsenal's Robin van Persie. But it is now the 25-year-old Cavani who is the Bianconeri's top candidate, as they fancy their chances of luring the Uruguay international away from Naples this summer.

Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis stated earlier this week that he believes the former Palermo star will not be on the move at the end of the season, but Cavani refused to rule out a summer transfer at the weekend when asked if failure to reach the Champions League would result in him leaving Naples.

"I don’t know - the club will deal with this sort of thing," the striker told Sky Sport Italia. "I am focused only on playing my football and winning every game.

"The club will think about the rest and they know what to do. For as long as I am at Napoli, I will continue to give my all for this term."

Both Juventus general director Giuseppe Marotta and coach Antonio Conte see the prolific striker as the perfect addition to the Old Lady's attack, and they are closely monitoring Cavani's situation at the Partenopei.

The Uruguayan has a contract with Napoli until the summer of 2016, and he has a valuation of around €30 million, but the Bianconeri are hopeful of lowering Napoli's demands by including either Sebastian Giovinco or Alessandro Matri in the deal.

Juventus have yet to make an official approach for Cavani, but the Turin side are expected to contact Napoli in the coming weeks to discuss a potential transfer.
Matri + 15-20M for Cavani.

Would you guys do that? I think we should keep Giovinco, if we work everything out with him. He could prove to be a useful winger/SS next season.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'd definitely do that, but Napoli wouldn't accept that offer. I'm sure they are aware of Matri's limitations, and would probably prefer cash over a cash + player offer. I might be, and I sincerely hope I am wrong, but I firmly believe Napoli will sell to the highest bidder. Hence, the player's wishes/desire will be extremely important; if Cavani wants to join us, that might be the determining factor.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)